I

"Hun, Harrys here!," my mom calls up from the kitchen.

"Just send him up!," I yell down, letting out a little 'like always' as he opens up my door and walks in falling onto my bed.

I make my way to the bed next to him.

"How is my wonderful Harold doing today?," I ask as I lay next to him, making sure to elbow him in the gut on my way down.

"Hey, what was that for?!," he whines as he pushes me over and rubs his side.

I send him a smile and jump off the bed.

"It was for not taking your shoes off," I say as I walk to my closet and get out the chess board. I also grab the pieces as I past Harry taking off his shoes before patting him on the head.

"Good boy," I say with a smile.

I set up the chess board on the table and double check making sure all the pieces are in the right places. Pulling up a chair that's in the corner of the room I take a seat across from Harry.

"Okay, Rock Paper Scissors?," he asks setting his hands up in a rock motion.

"What are we? In 5th grade?," I say sending him a smirk, which he returns while sticking out his tongue like a bloody child.

"Fine, you go first then," he says as he stands up to open the blinds. I take my first move bringing out my pawn two spaces. The next move was no surprise. He does the same move.

"What a shocker," I sarcastically say as I bring out my bishop and making its way over to get his queen in danger.

"See! This is why I need practice," he groans.

"Oh, I can tell. Now put on your game face, Styles. I need this practice."

"Ugh fine," he says throwing his head back and tilting back in the chair.

He leans back forward and covers my entrance to his queen with his knight.

Smart move.

"See Styles? It works," I say pointing to the chess board and back to him.

"Sheesh, Jasmine, we both know I can beat you, you just need to give me time," he says giving me a small smile that shows off one dimple, only one.

**********************
***************************

"Jasmine why do you always wear this black sweater?," Harry asks me as I finish getting ready.

"I don't know. It's comfortable?," I explain, making it sound a bit more like a question.

"Can I pick something out for you? I mean, lets do something different for once."

"No," I say taking a seat on the bed next to him.

"And why not? You scared?," he teases.

"And why would I be scared? I just want to wear my sweater. Problem Harold?," I ask as I stand up to fetch my purse.

"Jasmine, we have had this conversation millions of times, my name's not Harold. Its just Harry," he states as we walk down the stairs and I yell a quick 'bye mom' as we walk out of the house to Harry's car.

"I know, but I've called you Harold since we were kids so I assumed it's alright," I say turning my head and sending him the nicest smile ever.

I receive an eye roll back.

"Hey! That's not nice," I whine at him.

"You'll get over it," he groans as he turns the music up and starts the engine.

{a/n: So that was the first chapter. The chapters may be a bit short but please bare with me, this is my first time taking this seriously, so please. I hope you guys enjoy this story... And please vote and comment guys, it's only a little to ask for and I really would like more people to read, thank you.}