again I was just bored xb

A soft jingle could be heard through the the flower shop as people entered and left. It was a rainy day so not many people came to buy anything since it wasn't a necessity, Laura sighed softly they enjoyed days like these, she could finally take a break from the harsh world to just relax and do what they loved...

As one of the last customers came to pay for what they had bought, they smiled brightly while taking any tags off of the pots and rapping the flowers up.  This customer came often almost always buying the same flowers. She seemed to always wear the same clothes and her signature messy reddish hair tied up in a bun.

"Here you go miss Zee!" :_____: chimed handing the lady her things
"Have a nice day!".

Ms. Zee smiled and waved while exiting the building. She was really a mysterious person, barely anybody knew anything about her. :_____: shaked their head to rid her of those thoughts, they still had to get home to their shared appartement.

They walked over to the door exiting the shop, locking the door on her way out with a satisfying click. They laughed thinking about what they would find in her apartment.

"Why can't they just get along...?" :_____: sighed, not feeling the presence behind her...

Just wanted to write something and see where my skills are after reading so many stories, I don't exactly plan on doing anything with this book sooo yeah good day lollies!

252 words