𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹😪

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"You don't love me Kentrell." She said as she got off my lap.

And just like that, I felt my heart breaking.

How she gone tell me?

I might not know what love is, but I know she makes me happy, I can trust ha.

"I do love you though." I sat up.

"No you don't Kentrell, I just make you happy, that's all it is to it." She said.

I started to get mad.

"So what you saying you don't love me?" I asked.

"Kentrell I've loved you since the mintue I was sent to you, I been loved you. I loved you when you was down, when you had nobody, when you came up, and got fame, I loved you for yo whole fucking life so don't fucking say I don't love you." She said looking at me kinda mad but more upset.

I-

Should I even believe ha?

She's never lied to me since I met ha, this February, and I finally seen ha in December.

So for tree months she haven't lied to me.

Ion know what to believe.

"But are you in love with me?" I asked ha. "Do you feel what I feel?"

She sighed. "Yes Kentrell, I feel it. I'm in love with you, I just don't wanna move fast. Me being here is to teach you how to move slower with this love stuff, so you can actually feel that love."

I nodded my head listening to ha.

"And I know you might think you love me, but ion think you do. I just think you wanna say that just so I can't leave." She walked up to me.

She's right.

I definitely don't want ha to leave.

But I think I do love ha though.

Like deadass, she makes me feel different.

"So what imma do?" I asked ha. "You on my mind daily, when I'm not thinking about you, I'm with you. I honestly think I love you."

"But listen to what your saying." She say me down standing in front of me as she put ha arms around my shoulder. "You think you love me, you gotta know."

I nodded my head slowly.

Shs lifted my head up. "I love you too Kentrell, but let's take this slow. I want you to feel it instead of rushing it."

"Okay Naomi." I nodded my head as I wrapped my arms around ha waist laying my head on ha.

She looked down at me smiling.