Different worlds

Wednesday morning... sun shining and  I'm currently running through town to get home. Home... the house I called home but it's never been home. It's never been my safe place, especially in the last two years.  I live with mother who will take delight in crushing my dreams.  A dementor as such she will suck out your soul & leave you with nothing but hate for yourself & dark feeling that swallows you up. Not my sisters though, they on the other hand can do nothing wrong.  I still think back to my dad was it because I was close to him. I'll never know, but I'll always be punished.
Listening to Sam Hunts Take your time, I wish someone would blow my mind, or acknowledge I exist would be a start.  Then bang I'm on the marble floor of the little arcade with the fancy shops. Looking up I see a tall man standing over me with his hand out to help me to me feet. Why did he have to look like a mouthwatering male from a league I couldn't even buy a ticket to see.   He's wearing an expensive looking suit, waistcoat the lot. His dark hair & piercing green eyes look like he could be a model. My inner voice is screaming... talk say something, you're on the ground with your mouth currently open and your tongue on the floor.
"Can I help you up " a deep voice with piercing green eyes says. I take his hand I get to my feet, my heart pounding my butt sore & my first reply is "I'm so sorry I'm so dumb I was miles away & not paying attention to where I was going"  his slightly pissed off look turns slightly softer with the reply " do your prefer to be miles away" I could see the sarcasm in his eyes & the smirk on his ' just dropped in from heaven or maybe hell face.
"Sometimes it's better to dream the impossible" I say as I check my phone to see the crack across the screen has now gotten bigger. My heart sank but thankfully it's still working. My  iPhone  6 is my most treasured possession, cracks and all. As I apologise again he takes my phone with the most disapproving look. "This is your phone princess?" 
Princess? Dude I look more like the sea witch than belle or cinders.
"Yes why? It's fine, it works and does everything I need it to" I say in my most don't judge my phone voice.  With another look of disapproval I take my phone and say bye.  I feel a large hand around my arm as he turns me back to him. " I didn't say anything about you leaving"  stunned I say sorry, I ask if I've broken anything belonging to him  'please god don't let my clumsy ass have broken big shots package from the top jewellers in town.' "No you haven't but I can't let you go when you're clearly still shaking" he says green eyes locked on mine. If I bite my lip any harder I'll draw blood.  "Have you eaten today?" With a look to say no I haven't he talks to another man who I've just noticed behind him.
"Come there's a restaurant just there we can have breakfast"  mortified I decline. "I'm not dressed to go there" looking down at myself, my ripped jeans, faded shirt & vans, showing him so he takes the hint. " princess it's not a fancy dress party, it's breakfast." His eyes shoot up in a mocking tone. Taking a deep breath I nod & walk towards the bar/restaurant that's already filled with people. As I look around I see there's a queue to be seated. I walk towards the people in line & feel that big warm hand around my waist bringing me in the other direction. "There's a queue of people waiting to be seated" I say looking back from where we came. With a smile that does things to my insides, I pray he can't read minds and know what I'm thinking. " our table is over here" with two waiting staff setting the table at the window and sucking up to Mr Big-shot he smiles & shows me to my seat.
Sitting down I feel flustered with his green eyes looking me up and down.
' I've never felt as much like a goldfish as I do now'
"So you run into me, apologise twelve times then try to leave without even giving me your name hmm"
He's right I haven't introduced myself  and he hasn't introduced himself. Mr Big shot could actually be his name.
"Olivia, my name is Olivia.. you haven't introduced yourself " I say in my sweetest voice.
' Mr hot bod Mr purrfect... breaking my daydream
" I'm Nathan Gilmore and no I'm not related to the Gilmore girls" he says as he sits back in his seat wiping down his pristine trousers.
'Which by the way did not need wiped down but it did bring my attention to what's underneath those pristine posh trousers... I need to stop'
The waiter arrives with a smile and our breakfast hmmm I don't remember ordering. Did I hit my head in the fall? Maybe I am shaken up. Maybe Mr Big shot isn't actually real.
" I haven't ordered yet" I say confused. "I ordered for us ...eat"
Picking up my knife and fork I hesitantly start eating.  Salmon this is new I've never had salmon or avocado I think that's what it's called. Not the same as Rice Krispies or toasted pancakes.
Counting up in my head how much money I had in my account I was sure I would have enough to cover "breakfast"  payday was Friday I could manage.
We ate in silence and I made sure to eat everything and as he finished he wiped his mouth making me stare like an idiot. 10mins I'll be gone he'll go back to his catwalk or model agency job.
Standing up I excuse myself to use the restroom. On my way there I go to the bar and ask were I can pay for table 4. Giving me a confused look he takes me to the other side of the bar we're I pay for myself and Mr drools 'breakfast'
Returning I see the same expression I saw when I first looked up... he's pissed!