Chapter 1 - Beneath my skin I fight a war within

Aizawa entered the classroom, and Iida raised his hand, "Aizawa-sensei! May I ask, where is Izuku?"

Aizawa sighed again, "I was just going to talk about that. Midoriya has been hit by a quirk that separated him into his multiple core emotions. Can you two please come in?"

Two different Midoriya's came into the classroom, both of them had green hair and donned the UA uniform, but one had a reddish tint to his skin while the other had a more bluish tint.

"Now, if you have any... questions..." Aizawa paused, as all the student's hands shot into the air.

"What are the emotions?"

"And why are there only two?!"

"That one is anger and hatred." Aizawa gestured to the reddish Midoriya, who just glared at the teacher. Aizawa sighed, before gesturing to the blue-ish one, who just looked away and stared ah the ground, "That one... we're not too sure... but he's some form of sadness mixed with... guilt."

The students froze up; to Midoriya, self-loathing was a core emotion.

"There's one more, but he's... not here at the moment. Love and happiness, and that Midoriya has a bit of a yellow tint." Aizawa added, and Uraraka immediately raised her hand, "Where is the yellow Izuku right now?!"

"He's with Nezu. We have a... small problem with him." Aizawa narrowed his eyes, "A very literal... small problem..."

Ashido piped up, "Why are there only three emotions?"

"Shut up!" The red Midoriya growled, baring his teeth, and Ashido flinched at the hostility of the usually calm boy. Sorrow tugged his arm weakly, "Calm down, yelling isn't going to solve anything -"

"Oh you shut up too!" Hatred snapped, turning to his blue counterpart, "What, do you think that sitting around and letting people walk all over you is going to solve anything?!"

"No, but -" Sorrow tried to defend himself, but Hatred grabbing him by the collar and slamming him into the wall, "I said, shut up!"

"Let go of him." Aizawa growled, pulling Hatred away from Sorrow , "You were okay just now, what's gotten into you?"

Sorrow sank to the ground, coughing as he tried to breathe.

"You think I'm a problem child, aren't I? Aren't I, Aizawa-sensei?" Hatred spat, as Aizawa flinched at the venom dripping from his words. Hatred pushed himself out of Aizawa's grasp, "I thought you might be different, given that you're a hero, but you're just like all the other teachers we had."

"And you're still as useless as ever." Hatred glared at Sorrow, before shoving the door open, and storming out of the classroom.

Aizawa was still standing there, stunned, as Iida rushed to the front of the classroom, helping Sorrow up.

"I'm sorry... about him." Sorrow coughed, facing Aizawa, "I'm so sorry, Aizawa-sensei..."

"It's... not your fault." Aizawa replied, as Sorrow shook his head, "No... he's right... I'm useless... It's my fault he's so pissed... I should go get him back...

Sorrow opened the door, chasing after Hatred, and Iida just stood there, not really sure what had happened.

"Uh... Aizawa-sensei... why are there... only three emotions?" Ashido stammered, still remembering the hostility of Hatred, and Aizawa sighed, "We came into contact with the child with the quirk that caused this... and usually, a person would be split up into six or seven emotions, like fear. We weren't so sure in Midoriya's case, but they're either part of one of the core three... or they just don't exist within him at all. There's also a part of the quirk that would also... age the emotions, depending on how much they exist within a person."