~♡L-Love coach......?♡~

"Sanji? Whose he.....?"
A young man, by the name is Usopp, inquired to his friend, as they ate, Luffy.
Usopp was a bit tall, and thin and Luffy was too.
Even in spite of the amount he ate, even now........
"He's a friend! He's suppper great at cooking! BUT apparently He's more known for flirting?"
Luffy spoke, lightly unsure of himself.
"Eh, eitherway eitherway"
He waved it off.
"We should get him to be you're love coach! Or something......?"
Luffy had shrugged, whilst Usopp looked at him a bit shocked.
"Th-the great Usopp doesent need a love coach!"
He stammered, a bit, as a fellow friend of Luffy came to sit with them.
"Usopp c'mon it'll work, or do you want to be single?"
The girl inquired to him, she had long Orange hair, and some small accessorys.
Usopps face flushed, the minute the words had left her mouth.
"I'm not trying to get with Kaya, just so I won't be single Nami......."
Usopp sighed out, as Luffy looked up from his food, with a smile.
"Well isent that more of a reason to meet Sanji, I mean he helped me and Zoro get together!"
He laughed, as Nami added on.
"Even if they hate eachother."

Usopp looked down a bit, still with a faint blush.
"I'll atleast meet him, then we'll see, Alright Luffy?"
He said after a while, of thinking.
"GREAT THEN COME TO ACES PARTY TONIGHT!!!"
Luffy spoke energized, before Nami booked his head in.
"And what does that have to do with anything?"
Usopp was a bit curious now, until he realized something.
"Oh wait! Hell be there right?"
Luffy nodded, estactic now, more so than he already was........
"If you two are going, shoulder you get ready?"
Nami questioned, as she got up.
"Aren't you coming too, Nami?"
Luffy pouted, as he held into her bag, before yanked off him.
"I'll have to see, Nojiko might need me soon."
She stated, with a huff.
"Welp, I'll see you there! Maybe!"
Nami waved the two off, before sighed a bit and held his head.
"Oh yeah I think Kayas gonna be there too?"
Luffy thought out loud, making Usopp jump.

"Sh-shes gonna be there too, Luffy!?"
Usopp stammered out nervously, Whilst Luffy just simply nodded, as he listed the names of some of the people who'd be there.
Like Ace his street performing big brother, well one if them, Luffys boyfriend Zoro, who teaches kendo part time, and quite a few others.
'This is gonna be fun......'
Usopp sighed in his head.

It was only a few hours later, when Usopp was getting ready, in front of his bedroom mirror.
Usopp shivered at the thought of Bloody mary, he was exactly the brave type.......
"USOPP!!!"
Luffy called from downstairs, as a knock at the door rang out.
"DOWN INA MINUTE LUFFY!!!"
Usopp called back to him, as Luffy giggled and opened the door.
Only to see a tall mossy haired figure, before him.
"ZORO!"
Luffy called, as he hugged him Zoro hugged him back, and gave him a small peck on the cheeck, before he came in.
That was when, Usopp came down the stairs, with light almost fancy clothing!
Zoro stared at him a bit, wondering if he knew that this was a college party or not.
"ALRIGHT THE GREAT USOPP IS READY!"
Usopp stated proudly, as Luffy chuckled.
"Good, now let's go."
Was Zoros only replay, before the trio set off to his car, with Luffy in the front of course.

It took awhile to get to Luffys place, but then again if it were some other place it would be taken longer.......

"YEA WOOOO WERE HERE!!!!"
Luffy yelled triumphantly, as he got out of the car, arms in the air and everything.
Usopp got out, and looked at the house, he could already hear the loud music, and was silently praying that the police won't show.
"LU!!!"
Ace called out, for his younger brother as Luffy, jumped into his arms!
Usopp soon looked to Zoro, only to see him with a rare smile on face it was soft and gentle, that was until he had noticed Usopp staring.
Usopp tensed
"S-sorry...."
He spoke, quietly Before he deduced to head in, even with how nervous he was.
Ace welcomed Usopp in, with hug before he went inside.

The music was blasting, people were getting drunk, chatting, amount other things......
Pretty normal collage party.

It was a couple hours in when Usopp went to the kitchen for food, that's when he spotted some one..........