||1||

It was a normal day in NCT's dorm. Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Jaehyun, Yukhei, Xiaojun, Jeno, Donghyuck and Jisung were all sitting on the couch or floor talking, Kun, Taeil and Hendery had each gone to their own families houses for the night and the rest were in the dressing room. 

"Ahh you all look so cuteeeeee!" Jaemin  screamed. 

"Shhh you'll make them suspicious!" Chittaphon whisper-yelled, putting his hand over Jaemin's mouth. 

"Oops sorryyyyyy.." Jaemin pouted, making everyone else in the room coo at how cute he looked. 

The bottoms were all wearing skirts, crop tops and everything girly. 

"Jaemin you go out first!" Sicheng squealed, blushing. 

"Why meeeee"

"Please" 

"Okkkkk!"

Jaemin walked out the door, flustered.

The tops' eyes widened when they saw Jaemin. Jeno went beet red and smirked like the devil (but lil angel) he is. 

The younger gulped. 

Jeno stood up, grabbed the Younger's arm and took him to his bedroom (Jeno's) to do god knows what. 

Back in the lounge room, Renjun got pushed out of the dressing room in his small skirt, crop top and off-the-shoulders baby pink jacket, matching his knee-high socks. His red face showing off a shy smile. 

Donghyuck stood up from his spot on the couch, walking over to Renjun and stopping right in front of him, the Younger's hand on Renjun's waist. 

"Your so pretty" 

"Th-thank y-you.." Renjun's voice could hardly be heard because he was so nervous. This would be his first time doing it. 

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you." Donghyuck could sense how nervous the older was. "Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop immediately, ok?" 

"Y-y-yes.."

The younger kissed Renjun softly and passionately, but it soon turned into a heated make out session, leading Donghyuck to pick the older up and bring them to his own bedroom. 

"I love you, babe. Tell me if you don't feel comfortable." 

A/N: hope you like my new story and the ships too. I'm not good at writing smut or anything so I may not add those parts in. Thank you for reading and sorry the chapters are short~

-Maky <3