introduction

King of the North and leader of all six packs, Mikhail is placed at the top of the food chain.

After the fall of his brothers, he is crowned leader of all.

However, not everyone is pleased with the new hierarchy.

For the scales have tipped in his favor

But with greater power, comes greater responsibilities—

and greater enemies.

COPYRIGHT

Immortal Series Copyright 2020 Nash Lantey

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the Author/Publisher.

This is a work of fiction, Names, places, characters and incidents are either the product of the author'imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, organizations, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain is punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of $250,000.

WARNING

This book contains mature themes such a violence, blood, gore, cursive language, adult scenes and slow-burn romance.

Started- 24th May

Finished- 24th July

Chapters - 50