𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔

WHITE LIES.

the scar i can't reverse.

when the more it heals the worse it hurts

     Jesiba Mephistopheles hated her last name with a steaming passion.

     She had grew up having adults look at her like she was some type of weirdo and heard the whispers of children in middle school to high school. Everyone stared at her like she had grown wings and horns. You would think that her parents would've been nice enough to give her a last name that wasn't the equivalent to the devil. The only people who treated her like everyone else were Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall. She couldn't remember a time when they told her to go to hell or to stay away. They were her family and she was theirs.

     Considering her last name was Mephistopheles, her adoptive mother would tell her the stories of the creatures lurking in the shadows with glowing red eyes and vangs that could tear right threw your skin. Jesiba never believed that bullshit...seriously? None of it made sense and would never to her. That was until she was face to face with a creature with glowing red eyes.

    Jesiba was hoping for a normal school year, but Scott decided to get bit by a wolf and ruin all chances of her wishes coming true. Now she was befriending people left and right, tracking down a power hungry alpha and trying not to obtain feelings for her best friend.

     All while Jesiba Mephistopheles was learning that maybe the dreams of her being the downfall and end of her friends wasn't a dream at all; but more of a vision.

Jessie Mei Li.   Jesiba mephistopheles.
( je-see-ba)

-

-

jennifer aniston.     lilith mephistopheles.
tom cruise.     jacob mephistopheles

authors note.   welcome to the new teen wolf story! i am absolutely in love with this plot and like the little twist i put with her last name. i've never done a plot like this so it's gonna be a tad bit different, all bc Jesiba is going to also be venturing into her family's past and their ties to beacon hills.

disclaimer.    i do now own teen wolf, but my characters. Jesiba and stiles are going to be a VERY low burn because i want her to develop on her own and have some independent badass moments. i'm also thinking of having another love interest be derek just to add some spice hehe.

dedication. i love all of you and the readers (even the ones who are ghosts hehe). these are some people that inspire me, and support me all the time ! love yah <3
-robinsbuckley harrybinghams harryslustful plutoniums sarahoppers killingrhi WHITEM4NSWHORE burnindesires euphxrias happenity svnsetghosts  parkrs cardiiac theivykru angcliv  lvstlove