Before we start

Greetings. If you are reading a this... then you are ok with what you will read. Anyway, I'm going to tell you a few important things about this story.

-The Nightmare Animatronics aren't animatronics but Nightmare Beings
-If an animatronic has a spirit possessing or attached to it, it can turn 'human'
-Micheal is immoral
-Chris is a Nightmare
-There are 3 types of immortality. Demonic, normal, and holy. Normal immortality just gives you regeneration and eternal life. Holy immortality has the same abilities as normal, but has the added bonus of flight and shapeshifting. Demonic immortality gives you regeneration, eternal life, age freeze, and demonic powers. The powers vary from person to person.
-Age freeze is when you stop aging all together. You look the exact same forever. The only thing that can change is hair length.
-Glitch Trap is not evil. He is just an AI that can come into the real world. Think CODE LEOKO
-Clara is homophobic/hates LGBTQ+. She grew up with the mentality that it's horrid...
-William has dark purple eyes; they look black
-Greg has nearly neon blue (left) and purple (right) eyes
-I will be in this ie Mezmerelda Black Kiltair
-Ash looks like Mez except for the one neon green eye. The other matches her's
-Ennard can turn 'human' even though he doesn't follow the normal criteria

There will be several ships. Ennard x Micheal, William x Glitch Trap, Elisabeth/Baby x LOL Bit, Nightmare x Chris x NM Fredbear, and Fronnie just to name a few. I will be shipping Foxy with Mez. If I need to clear anything up, please comment what has you confused.

-Alice