The clans

Gloomyclan is a clan with moss, roots, and weeping cherry blossoms all over making the clan feel so "gloomy." These cats are calm and loyal. But they are also known as "the calming blossoms". The medicine cats den is a cave but half of it is a weeping cherry blossom tree. The leader den is lined and covered in the flowers and the entrance is covered by a screen of soft weeping roots. Deputies den are just the same but smaller than the leaders(by leaders den). The warrior's and apprentices den have tiny blossoms while the nursery is in a weeping blossom tree. The elders have a cave that they sleep in with tiny flowers sprouting out the cracks. It always seems to feel calm in there.

Hollyclan is a clan you don't really want to mess with. They are fearless and brave. They call this clan " the brave holly berries". They show tough love to each other. The leader's den is lightened by a minimum hole in the wall. The deputies den is covered by feathers and cool plants(by the leader's den). The medicine cats den has catmint all over it and if you don't be careful sometimes the den grows holly berries. The warrior's den is a fallen log while the apprentices get a dugout rabbit hole with some red flowers. The nursery and elders den are in a thick bramble bush. Yes, they share a den. This clan just seems like a clan that loves poison on their paws.

Beamclan is a positive, and joyful clan! They call this clan the " jumpy Joly sunflower". They have heather, sunflowers, and wonderfully bright flowers everywhere! Their camp is in a hole surrounded by oak trees. The leader's den is a very old fox den with a bit of moss on the outside of the den. What overs the den is leaves. The deputies den is inside of one of the oak trees (by leaders den). The medicine cats den is a hole in the ground. On the inside, you will be in shock to find out it looks like a cave! The warrior's den is another fox den while the apprentices have a cave to sleep in. The elders and nursery den are in a big oak tree. It has a lot of room so the cats can fit in.

Seaclan is known for being very caring but mysterious. They are known for "the mystery of lilies". They live in a waterfall close by the sea. The leader's den is a big thorn bush with lilies in it. The deputies den is a tiny cave, but big enough for them to move around in (by leaders den). The nursery is also in a cave but if you keep going inside the den, it's just a hole. The outside has lilies. The elder's den is just like the nursery just isn't as deep. The warrior's den is a big thorn bush while the apprentice's den is a half-buried rock. The medicine cats den a cave but the other half is covered with thorn bushes, shells, clams, and some feathers.

If you read this can you please comment? Thank you!