~1~

Please do not steal any of the characters in the pictures that I create. I worked hard on them, and I would not appreciate it if they are stolen. If you want to use them, ask. This is going to be from my point of view the entire time.

I was sitting in a tree reading a book, not being really interested in anything else at the moment. My horse Starlight was below me, eating grass. I looked around suddenly, because something felt... off. "My dear child, surely you don't intend to sit there all day?" A voice below me stated. I looked down, and saw no other then Gandalf the Gray.

"Course I do." I replied. "I like sitting in trees, unlike some people." Gandalf smiled in amusement. "Well, would you like to go on a quest?" He asked me. I gave it thought for about ten seconds before asking "Where and when do I need to go?" Gandalf looked mildly taken aback. He chuckled.

He told me where to go, and I immediately set off. With luck, I would arrive a few days early before Gandalf told Mr. Baggins.

A couple of days later

Haha! I beat Gandalf here. I asked directions to the Baggins residence, and I quickly arrived there. People gave me strange looks though, probably because of my clothing. I didn't particularly care.

I knocked, and was greeted by a man with curly hair and pointed ears. I smiled. "Hello." I greeted. "I was wondering if I could stay here for a few days?" Bilbo thought about it for a good minute. He shrugged. "I don't see why not." He said. "Come in. My name is Bilbo Baggins. You are?" I hesitated. He saw it, and asked "Is something the matter?" "I don't trust a whole lot of people with my name." I admitted. "But, you can call me Neptune." He nodded. "Alright then. Follow me, I'll show you a room." I followed him, and he led me to the most beautiful room I had ever seen.

A few days later

I worked around the home, in the garden, even went to the market. T'was all an enjoyable experience. I had warned Bilbo about Gandalf, and the dwarves. He put it on his calendar, thankfully, so he wasn't surprised when Gandalf came by. I was with him at the time.

"Gandalf! Lovely to see you!" I called out cheerily. Gandalf looked surprised to see me. "Didn't expect me, did ya?" I asked. He shook his head. "Well, no need to tell us. We'll get supper for them prepared. Feel free to come by!" Bilbo said. Gandalf looked uneasy. I grinned, glad to have unnerved the great wizard.

Later, just as me and Bilbo finished laying out the feast, there came a knock on the door. Bilbo answered it, and before him stood a dwarf with a blue beard of all things, and a worn, beautiful forest green hooded cloak. Bilbo welcomed him in, saying "Please place your cloak on a hook please. What is your name?" "Dwalin, at your service." The dwarf replied.

When he saw me he froze a little, then brushed it off. He sat down, and began eating. I, not particularly caring how he ate, said "Just don't break anything. I should hate to have Mr. Baggins upset, because it's a fair bit exhausting to deal with. No offense." I added, nodding to Bilbo. "None taken." He replied.

Soon, there was another knock on the door. "Bilbo, you keep eating. I'll just get the door for now." I said, skipping my way to the door. I opened it to reveal a white haired dwarf this time, with a scarlet cloak. I smiled, and greeted him. "Welcome. Please hang your cloak next to Dwalin's. May I have your name?" "Balin, at your service." He stated. "Well, come on in. There's food a plenty, so go have your fill if you please." I gestured to the dining room. "Just don't break anything."

Soon after the brothers had greeted, there was knocks at the door. In came another pair of brothers. "Fili." "And Kili." "At your service." The two said. They came right in, and made themselves at home. Soon after them, there came many knocks on the door. In tumbled five dwarves, and they went on introducing themselves one by one. Their names were Dori, Nori, Ori, Oin and Gloin. Soon there were two royal blue cloaks, a forest green cloak, a pearly grey cloak, a scarlet cloak, 2 magenta cloaks, a brown and a white cloak hanging from the pegs.