3way

*WARNING*
     Long ass chapter and full of mature content. So if you're below 18, you're warned KID. Stay away.

     And I hope TayyabahShurjeel see this. And don't even think about requesting another story like this from me girllll.. And you gonzoM, I tagged you too.

    I'm definitely going to hell for this.. wkwkwk.. This is so embarrassing. Ok I'm going to hide myself. Byeeee!!!

***********

"I'm bored." The tanned skin guy said spinning a basketball with his finger.

" The tanned skin guy said spinning a basketball with his finger

"Uh huh." The pale looking guy said reading his thick book.

"Woiii! Why did you invite me to your house if you're going to immerse yourself in your stupid book."

"What should we do then?" The pale looking guy said closing his book

There was a long pause as Mew and Tae stopped talking and looked between each other. They were the only two people in the living room of Mew's house. In fact, they thought they were the only two people in the whole house. The silence didn't last terribly long before one of them replied. It was Tae.

"Sex." Was the only word that he said, his expression completely serious.

Mew bit his soft lip as if he was actually considering the option, which completely stunned Tae. He had always thought that Mew was more of the innocent type. He knew there was no way that Mew could be straight, but he at least thought that he was innocent.

He was proved wrong when Mew smirked slightly and grabbed Tae's hand. The younger boy pulled him down the hallway and into his bedroom. Tae hadn't actually been in Mew's bedroom before and he was surprised to find that it was really cool with shelves full of various knick knacks, superhero figurine collections and books.