One

"Aurora, show yourself!" He roared. "I know you're here, I can smell your fear!" He yelled, getting closer. I poked my head around the corner, trying to see if I could get away. 'good, he's gone for now' I thought, sneaking over to the other corner. Just as I poked my head around to see where he was, he stepped out right in front of me. "Looks like I finally found you, love." He smirked, placing his arms either side of me on the concrete wall, trapping me. "Now then, love, what am I going to do with you?" He growled, leaning in closer to me. Suddenly he grabbed my head and twisted it slightly, sinking his teeth into my neck. 'oh god, he's going to kill me.' I thought, I began to grow weaker as he carried on draining my body of blood. Just as I thought I would die I spotted him out the corner of my eye, looking at the scene unfolding before him in horror. Elijah Mikaelson. The man I would come to love more than life itself. I looked over at him with pure fear in my eyes and before I could even blink he sped over and grabbed Niklaus, the man draining me of my blood, and launched him into the concrete wall knowing full well it would only make him even angrier. "Aurora, I'm so sorry." He whispered as he cupped my face in his hands, resting his forehead against mine. "E-Elijah.." I stuttered weakly, pointing towards where he threw his brother. He was climbing out of the rubble growling at us, snapping his bones back into place. Elijah turned to face his brother, shielding me with his body as Niklaus got closer to us. He stopped right in front of Elijah, pure hatred plastered on his face. "Get out of my way, brother." He spat. "No. I will not allow you to do this, Niklaus. She is an innocent girl." Elijah shook his head. "I will just have to go through you then." He started to inch closer, but before he could reach me Elijah snapped his neck with one swift move. I could feel myself growing weaker and weaker by the second. By the time Elijah had snapped Klaus' neck and was standing over his limp body I had slumped to the floor, passing out instantly. I woke up in some dingy motel room, my hand reaching to my now healed neck. I looked around at my surroundings, finding Elijah sat by the window with a bottle of bourbon, his suit jacket and tie flung carelessly onto the bed next to mine. "Ah, Aurora, you're awake. How are you feeling?" He sauntered over and plopped down next to me, gently placing his large hand on my shoulder. "Uh, fine I think." I rubbed the sides of my head. "Slight headache but I think that's it." I looked up at him to find his chocolate brown eyes piercing into my blue/gray eyes. "Wait, Niklaus, where is he?!" I started to panic. "It's alright, he won't find us here. I've had Davina cast a cloaking spell." He inched closer to me, bringing me into a tight hug. "You're safe now." He whispered, kissing my forehead.