Full

* after coming back home from a date in a restaurant, i slowly press you against the wall, gaze your eyes while choking you softly and you moan lightly.i grind myself against you.my eyes engulfed with heat and desire.Our lips locked, i press swiftly my hard cock in my pants against you as i slowly slide my hands down your pants and glide my fingers around your pussy,watching you moan and shaking slowly. You can't help but push your hips in my finger because of how good it feels.i pause,and make you lick my fingers like a good girl. I go deeper in you,making you moan with my fingers as i kiss you roughly. You start dripping even more.i slap you lightly and tell you how pretty and cute you look.i whisper in your ear "do you want to be a good girl for daddy,princess?" You nod,and i mumble " you're such a pretty girl,i love you so much". I grab your hand while staring in your eyes, watching your eyes scintillating, and snake your hands to my crotch and circle your hands around my hard cock. " take it off for daddy babygirl". i whisper,with one hand around your throat. After you take my pants off, i bring a handcuff and make you sit on the floor like a good girl.i cuff you. "You're gonna pleasure daddy without using your hands and when i pound you hard,you aren't allowed to cum without asking for permission" as you sit down with tied hands,i kiss you and start teasing you with my cock in your mouth. I circle around your lips with my cock and watch you beg for daddy's cock. Suddenly,i thrust my cock deep in your throat and watch you drool all over yourself.i start moaning and grunting for how good you make my cock feel babygirl.i start moving my hips while i grab your hair and choke you with my hard cock. I pause, grab your wrist , and make you stroke my throbbing cock while i stare at you and praise you for being an obedient girl.
* While im fucking your throat,your friend calls you.You look at daddy asking what to do. "Take the call baby girl,show her how you are  for me" you hesitated and be stubborn. I frown,and say loud "do it baby,show them". While u take the call,i take off your panties your mini skirt
. I bring a vibrator on full speed.i tie it to your clit and start fingering you hard and rough. I watch you squirm and failing to keep quiet until you disconnect the call. "Now bend over princess" i said while i spank your ass and grab your tits. i keep slapping your tight pussy and make you scream until it's read. You beg " please daddy..more..more" my angel wants more? I hand cuff your hands as i shove my cock deep in your holes and watch you moan and struggle. I go deeper, slap you,spit in your mouth. I grab your hair and pound you deep while choking you and your cum starts ripping down your thighs and i keep going. I stop, making you suck on daddy cock and fingers again. you're so good for me baby, taking my cock down your throat. but i still want to hear you scream for me.you growl as i thrust harder and deeper. I keep pounding you with a vibrator tied to your clit and watch you cry in pain and pleasure. My pathetic baby taking it so well.i keep on pounding you hard and deep and overstimulate you. Made you cum multiple times until you're braindead and can't hold your body.i pull you close by your throat and whisper "i'm not done using you yet, doll. let daddy take care of you" you beg daddy to go slow because my cock is hard and big,but i keep pleasuring you deep and roughly. Worship my cock,thats what you are meant to do today. I'll make you cum and keep going when you cannot take it. You're such a good fucktoy. A good fuckdoll for daddy.i grab your jaws and stare at you while i pound you hard and spank you hard and bruise you. You're mine. i will mark you. I grab you and thrust my hips rougher and watch you moaning like a good girl. Such a wet mess you are babygirl. You want to cum again babygirl? Use your words. I tease you as i push the vibrator closer and my cock thrusts deeper in you,with my precum dripping down my thighs from my hard veiny cock. Your pussy is so sensitive now.i stop and start fingering you and spit on your clit.i make you cum more and more.i carry you to the kitchen,bend you over and slap you with my belt. I put the belt around your throat and fuck you hard and harder. Daddy's going to cum now babygirl. As i get closer to cum in your pussy, i start going rougher and deeper. I grab your throat and thrust all my cock inside of you while i moan and grunt while cumming inside you. After cumming,i keep fucking you and breed you like mess you are.i cum over and over.Now we both tired.i bring you back to bed, play with your hair and praise you.i go on top of you, shove my cock inside of you with my cum dripping down,and we fall asleep.