Chapter 1: The Journey Begins

I just got back from Alola a few months ago, leaving my four other Pokémon at Professor Kukui's place. It was a peaceful day. I laid on my bed thinking about what to do next. I didn't know what I wanted to do because it's been so long since I have been on a journey.

"Hey, Pikachu. What do you think we should do?" I asked Pikachu hopefully waiting to receive an answer.

"Pika?" Pikachu responded.

I got onto my computer and looked at where to go for a new Pokémon journey. Then I saw this one place called Galar. "Pikachu, we're going to the Galar Region."

"Pika?" Pikachu questioned about where the Galar Region is.

"Don't worry." I reassured Pikachu.

I walked downstairs and I said to my mom. "Mom, I want to go on a new journey." My mom had her head down. I thought to myself 'What did I just do?'

"I knew this would come. By the way, it has been a long time since you have been to a different region. So go and get your stuff packed and get ready to go."

I got all of my stuff packed and then set out for Viridian City Airport. When I was walking I felt as if I was being watched. Then I heard a voice saying "You're not going anywhere near Galar." I hadn't heard that voice before. I turned around and saw a guy wearing about the same clothes I wore during my journey around Kalos. "I won't let you go to Galar. Because I won't let you take someone from me that is going there."

"Who are you talking about?" Whoever this guy is I couldn't let him ruin my journey. "Just because of that one dumb reason, doesn't mean I can't go to Galar."

"I'm talking about a person that traveled with you before from Kalos. They're mine, and not yours." I was getting tired of this jerk. "My name's Calem. I won't let you take the one I love away from me! Absol, get our here." 

"If you think you're so cool. Then I'll battle you. Pikachu, let's do this." Pikachu hopped off my shoulder and got in his battle stance. "Pikachu, use Electro Web!" Pikachu started creating a ball from his tail and then when he launched it, it turned into a web.

"Absol, cut through it with Slash." Absol's horn glowed white and then it cut right through the web. "I would expect more from the Alola Champion. You're too weak to even fight."

"I only used ONE MOVE! Pikachu, get up close with Quick Attack then finish this with Thunderbolt!" Pikachu bolted up to Absol. Pikachu hit Absol away and then jumped up in the air and hit Absol with Thunderbolt.

"Return, you're useless, Absol. Why did I even bother catching you." That was the last straw. This Calem guy was getting on my nerves.

"Why don't you treat Pokémon with respect?! You're a stupid person who should stay out of everyone's lives! Pikachu, let's go. Don't even bother messing with him." I turned around and walked onto Route 1. 

"You'll regret going to Galar! I'll get back at you!" I still ignored him. He doesn't deserve whoever he was talking about. I just couldn't let him ruin my journey.

I made it to the airport and then heard on the speaker "Dragapult Airlines C57 is now boarding. This is the first call."

I then made it to the terminal and then said "I wonder what kind of Pokémon we'll meet. If we see that guy again, he's going to pay for what he said. Right buddy?"

"Pika Pikachu!"

Pikachu and I got on the plane towards the Galar Region. Even though I set out to travel the world, I still want to experience new adventures. And by going to Galar would be the best way to do so.

Time skip

The plane had finally landed in a place called Wedgehurst. It didn't seem like that big of a town. "Alright Pikachu. Time to finally see this new region." I stepped out of the plane and saw a lot of new Pokémon I have never seen before. The town also looked really nice.

I walked out of the airport and looked around to see if there was a lab anywhere. I then saw a building that had a big Poké Ball on the top of it. I supposed that was the lab, so I went on in. "Hello! Is anyone here?!" I heard footsteps coming from the top floor of the lab.

"And who might you be?"

"I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town."

"I see. I suppose you are here for your Pokédex and your Poké Balls."

"I didn't know that. But I guess I'll take them anyways." This person handed me five Poké Balls. And a floating phone. "What's this?" 

"Oh, this is a Rotom Phone. By the way, my name's Sonia."

"Nice to meet ya, Sonia." I took the Rotom Phone and then started to walk out. When I walked out I heard an explosion.

"Who's there?" As I said that I saw an all to familiar ballon.

"Prepare for trouble."

"And make it double."

"To protect the world from devastation."

"To unite all people within our nation!"

"Jessie."

"James."

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light."

"Surrender now or prepare for a newly region fight."

"Meowth that's right."

"Wobbuffet!"

"Team Rocket! Not you guys again!" 

Sonia walked out and asked. "Team Rocket?"

"They're a bunch of bad guys who try to steal other people's Pokémon. Pikachu, use Thunderbolt! Let's go!" Pikachu jumped up into the air, like always, and shot a bolt of electricity at the ballon. And like the usual they blasted off. "I knew they would follow me."

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Alola Champion. How was your flight? I hope it wasn't to bumpy." I turned around to see where that voice was coming from. And it was the person I would not want to see at the moment.

"You. What did I say earlier?! Just stay out of my way!" 

"Now why would I do that? You have taken EVERYTHING from me! You made her fall for you. Now all I have to do is make her fall for me." His face then grew an evil smirk. I knew he was planning something, but I just couldn't put on what he was planning. But do I know this person that he is talking about?

"Who is this person that you're talking about?"

"Why it's Serena, of course. You took her away from me. You will pay for what you have done!"

"I won't let you anywhere near her. She is my friend and she would never like you by how you're acting right now." I then saw Calem jump right towards me then I heard an all to familiar voice. 

"Delphox, use Mystical Fire!"