Chapter 1~ "Hiro Himada, I love you"

Hey guy's this is my very first yaoi...I hope you will enjoy it!!
(Checck out my friend emilovesemo story yoai lover)
--------------------------------
(Hiros P.O.V.)
I heard muffled noises coming from my brother Tidashi's room. I figured he was critueing his latest project and talking to himself, I giggled slightly at that thought. I got out of bed and walked to his room, where I would tell him it was late and he needed to go to bed and worry about his creation tommorow.

I opened his door and saw him standing in a corner working on a robot he called Baymax. He was doing exactly as I thought. He turned around probably sensing someone else's presence in the room.

"Hiro?" Tidashi asked. " What are you doing up? Shouldn't you be in bed?
"I WAS in bed." I replied. "But your talking woke me up, so I was coming in here to tell you to go to bed. You can worry about finishing Baymax, tommorow."
"Sorry for waking you." He said with an apologetic look on his face. "And Hiro to be honest, I haven't been able to get to sleep at all, I've tried but something's been keeping me awake."
"Tell me about that something." I said, closing his door.
"Here come sitdown, and I'll tell you." Tidashi replied sitting on his bed and patting the spot across from him.
I walked over and sat where he told me to sit.
"Ok, so you see Hiro, Ive been having these feeling's, these sudden urges." Tidashi told me, moving his hands while he talked. " I can't control them. So, with that, Hiro , I wanna say that... I think im in love with you."

The sentence struck me like a bolt of lightning. Never did I think I would hear those words come out of his mouth.I was disgusted and at a loss of words.I couldn't be in his room any longer, so I rushed out went into my room and slammed the door. I climbed on my bed and put my face into my pillow, this would have never have happened if I didn't ask him to tell me what was wrong.

After hours of sobbing I finnaly drifted to sleep.
------------------------------
I woke up to strong arms lifting me out of bed. It was Tidashi.

"What do you want Tidashi?" I asked.

      "Baymax, says your hygiene level is low and you need to bathe." Tidashi replied, his tone quiet.

It looked like he'd been crying.

   " I can take care of myself you know!" I told him sternly. " Plus I thought Baymax wasn't finished."
    "I finished him last night, and had him scan everyone in the household." He responded, halfway to the bathroom.

      "I thought I told you to go to bed." I said. "And can you put me down I can walk myself, you already disgust me."

     I could tell my words had hurt him.

     " I tried and I can't put you down because then I know you won't bathe and without somes assistance you won't do it properly." He replied, now at the bathroom.

       "Why can't Aunt Cass do it?" I asked.

     "She's at work." He replied.

         "Baymax?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

         "Hiro, he's a robot"

   We were now in the bathroom and seeing that there was no way out of him bathing me, I got undressed and waited while he set up the bath. Once the tub was full with water Tidashi turned around. I could tell he was having urges which was exactly what I was afraid of. He stared at my bare body a slight bulge forming through his pants. I walked around Tidashi trying to get to the tub, but I was stopped by his hands on my waist. He turned me around , his big hands still on my small frame. He leaned forward and put his lips on mine, kissing me. I kissed back. He pulled me on top of him and flipped us over so he was on top now. He released from the kissand pulled his shirt off. He then left small kisses's down my body until he reached my length. He licked my tip and then took me all in sucking and pumping with slight manly groans.

     " Nehh...Mmm....T- Tidashi!" I moaned loudly.

   I put my hand on his head and pushed down causing him to deepthroat me, making me moan even louder. He removed his mouth from me and spread my legs. I winced in pain as he stuck two fingers in me pumping them in and out.

     He tells me to take off his jeans and boxers so I do releasing his erection. He took his fingers out of me and placed his man hood near my opening. Moments later I felt a sudden ripping feeling followed by tons of pleasure.

   "Mmmm.." I moaned, as the pain turned to pleasure. A tear still in the corner of my eye from the pain.

     After minutes of moaning Tadashi, pulled out and lay next to me , panting.

   I let what had just happened process in my head as I lay there next to panting Tidashi.

   Did I... Did I just have sex with my brother?
----------------
Hey again! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! And if you are bothered by this I was told by my friend that tadashi's name is spelled wrong and I want to inform you that  I wil spell it right in the other chapters I just didn't feel like going back and editing it in this one!