Prologue

Wide smiles that grinned in amusement at the vulnerable look on your face, wide eyes with brows that scrunched up in pure disgust, the index fingers that will put anyone to shame just by the simple gesture.

You sat on the floor with your back against the cold wall in the classroom for no teacher to see this incident, the damage that they did to you caused your heart to sink and your tears to be noticeable for everyone to see and laugh at. Your eyes shifted amongst everyone in the room as they threw insults and hurtful, regretful words that spew out of their grinning mouths for your brain to sink in.

Too much...

Your brain just let those words from everyone in the room sink in, you were weak and quirkless. What are you going to do anyways? There's no way you can do to tell people to stop, the ones with power are always the ones to do whatever they want, not you, just too quirkless as those who possessed a quirk get to while those who don't just stare in disgust or in guilt as they watch you weep in fear and mercy.

It's way too much...

Your head, whipping left and right just to stare at anything except those that stare down at you like a dark joke, anything! But there was nothing. Your body continues to shiver violently until your eyes fall upon an ash blonde spiky hair that peaked over the crowd of laughing students, making it's way towards your weak worthless body, being lead in with his "friends" shoving the crowd aside as his buddies laughed in amusement, "this quirkless weirdo likes dudes. Not so much of a secret now, huh?" their deep and salty voice made a shiver roll down your back causing the strands of hairs on your body to lightly be lifted up as you hiccuped. Now you couldn't look at the boy the same way when no one has never known about you being gay, isn't that fantastic? The look on Bakugou's face went from pure anger to a look of shock and disgust at what the shoulder lengthed brown haired school boy said to him that placed a hand over his shoulder, "B-Bakugou." you whispered out underneath your breath, waiting patiently for time to go by, why can't it go faster?

It burns.

Your mind continues to spin, your stomach nearly forcing out the food that you barely couldn't finish, it was disgusting, everything was disgusting now as everyone began to gather around you, push you, throw things at you and began to throw insults towards you. Were you ever proud of being a boy in liking your same sex? Never, that's why you kept it in secret.

Just the sight of Bakugou's face made you want to disappear and never be seen again by the boy you once loved, everything was then blocked out from your ears as you heard those words from the boy you once had a crush on shattered your heart dearly for you not to be seen in front of anyone again, "You're fucking disgusting for liking anither boy... Write some invites for everyone in this school here so we can watch you make a small stunt off the top of the building. Entertain us."

•••

The loud annoying noise that rang beside your ear irritating you that slowly jolted you awake from that nightmare that you rewind over and over again, and your eyes to be met by the glaring sun itself. 6 years after everything that happened and your 21st birthday party was something you never liked about and it annoys the hell out of you still. 2 years of working as a famous photographer as well as having nothing in this empty beautiful apartment but little friends that has nuzzled up to your heated body to comfort you and also forcing you awake to feed them. A beautiful, big, strong, vicious but friendly Doberman Pinscher and a gorgeous, blue eyed, white furred Scottish fold cat with prints of her fur softly pattered on her back in soft cream brown. Like milk in coffee. They are your only true friends and always have been ever since your eyes had fallen on both of them when they were once babies in cages and it was worth it,. It's like your pets know how to make you feel better when you come back from work angry and will do something annoying and knowing you... You can't stay mad at them knowing how much you love your pets, you can't stay mad at them for the stupid things they do. You love them for their flaws at that, but you never look the same way as how men approached you now. You couldn't care less and do what you have to do, there was no time in finding love, yet.