|1|

y/n: WASSSSSSSSSUPPPPPPPPPPP MYYYY BABIES.
you was upstairs in the bathroom getting ready to prank your boyfriend, robert.
y/n: you're probably wondering... where your boyfriend y/n.
y/n: he's still asleep it currently 9 am and i just was up watching my bestfriend, tay from ATFL (alvaro and tay for life), so this prank where she ignored him for 24 hours.
y/n: the only difference is that she didn't last 24 hours but i am.
you start acting cute in front of the camera but it wasn't working since you just woke up and was looking a hot mess.
y/n: so i'm going to go ahead and get ready you feel me. remember to kiss that like and subscribe button and let's go.
you turned off the camera and took your shower. after you put this on

you was brushing you teeth when robert came in

you was brushing you teeth when robert came in. he tried to kiss you but you moved out the way.
robert: whats wrong
you finish brushing your teeth and start putting on your lipgloss. he saw the camera and scoffed
robert: you doing that stupid prank are you.

you put on your lashes. you grab the camera and went downstairs with it. you sat it on the couch and his mom came downstairs. you called her mama because she was like the mom you never had since yours died when she had you.
mama: goodmorning honey
y/n: goodmorning.
she saw the camera and laughed.
mama: he's definitely going see that.
y/n: oh no i doing a challenge where i ignore him for 24 hours
mama: good luck with that.

you grab the camera.
y/n: ok guys well he's seems to be mad at me but i don't care he wants to put numbing cream in my toothpaste. he could handle me not talking to him. y/n gang for the win you already know wtf going on.
he came downstairs and sat next to you. you moves over and put a pillow between you. you put you leg up and got on tiktok. he looked at you annoyed.

robert: can i at least have a kiss.
he leaned over and you push him then got up taking the camera with you. you then decided to go to the mall just so you can ignore him better. you didn't take the camera because you was just going record on your phone.

robert's pov

so y/n ignoring me so i decide since she wants to prank me i can prank her too. she went to the mall and didn't take the camera so i grab the camera and set it up.
robert: y/n think she can ignore me so i'm going make her talk to me.
robert: i'm going do a prank like i'm cheating on her. i'm going be using the pillows to create the "girl" i'm cheating on her with.
i set up the camera to where she couldnt see it in the corner where they can see the bed and the door then i set up pillows. i got on the game as i waited for her to come back

an hour later

y/n just got back so i hurry and turn back on the camera.
robert: she just got back on i'm going get in position.
he got on the bed on top on the pillows. the front door open so he start to hump the pillows.

back to regular pov

you just came back from the mall. you brought chick fil a for you him and his mom. even though you're ignoring him he still got to eat. i gave his mom her food and went upstairs with the rest of the food. i'm not talking to him but i'm going give it to him.

i walk into the room to robert having sex with someone else.
y/n: yo what in the literal fuck
i slam the door. i hear laughing and footsteps. i run downstairs trying fight the tears off. how long has he been
doing this? is it because i'm ignoring him? i grab my food out the bag still fighting the tears i should leave. it'll be smarter to just leave completely but i want to eat first.

i order the spicy chicken sandwich fries and a tea. i was eating my friend and i couldn't and started crying.
robert: yeah how it fe-
you pick your head up and the camera in front of you and robert behind you leaning over.
robert: aww baby it's a prank.
y/n: no it's not.
robert: yes it is. come here.
he grab your hand and pulls you upstairs to the bed room. you see the pillows set up and you feel kinda stupid for not realizing it in the first place. but hey what can you expect when you been cheated on 2 times.

you turn and go downstairs. robert follows you talking to the camera.
robert: guys she's mad at me now.
you sit back down and he set up the camera in front of you. he hugs you from behind resting his head on your shoulder.
robert: i love you.
you grab the camera.
y/n: i got to admit it he got me. i might of lost the ignoring challenge but you know what i got him next time.

robert: yeah sure that's the end of the video. like and subscribe for more pranks and challenge.
y/n: follow our personal accounts that linked in the bio and our couple accounts that somewhere on the screen. another video soon. love y'all byeeee

you turn off the camera and robert tightens his grip.
robert: i love you baby
y/n: go love that pillow.
he rolls his eyes and eats. after you eat you go upstairs to lay down. robert comes up later and plays his game. you stretch at how long the day was. you check the time and it 5 o'clock. you decide to edit the video after you finish its 7:35, they do be taking long to edit. you post on your main account and the couple page a timer for the video to come out in 24 hours.
y/n: baby i finished editing.
robert: oh so you're talking to me now
he turn off his game and crawls in bed kissing you. he turns on his back and you lay on his chest.
y/n: mmm just because i love you
robert: i love you too
y/n: i'm tired.
robert: it's 7 something and you're tired?
y/n: come on we have a long day tomorrow. we got to go to school then meetup with the gang after that. PLUS you're meeting my dad tomorrow.
he sighs
robert: i don't want to meet your dad.
y/n: well he wants to meet you so yeah. cant say so can't cancel.
you get up and change into some shorts and a tank top. you put your hair in a bun and take off your makeup. you then go back into the room and robert in his sweatpants no shirt. he's on his phone so you go turn off the lights and crawl into bed. you lay back on his chest you lean over him and put your phone on the charger. you lay back down and try to go to sleep.
robert: no get up.
he shakes you. you groan he pouts.
robert: fine with yo lame ass
you smile to yourself and goes to sleep.
robert: love you