HALAHALA

HALAHALA

corona outbreak 2020

- Vigneshvaran G

"Adityaya Somaya Mangalaya BhudayachaGuru Shukra Shanibhyascha Rahave Ketave Namaha"

The irremovable curse on mankind is that 
it can never stop to believe it to be the superior of the entirety.

Major characters

1. Dr. Aadhavan – A doctor

2. Chandhini – An Inspector

3. Dr. Raguram – A doctor

4. Kavya – A stranger

5. Parvati – Aadhavan's mother

6. Liam – A foreigner

7. Libia Liam – Liam's wife

8. Aadhavan's son

9. Corona

1. "Om Hring Hraung Suryay Namah"

Coffins Colours Cradles and Candles

Conjure thine the Evil fables

Corrupt Cunning Cursing Calamy

Comply Comply thy Complete master

Coffins Colours Cradles and Candles

Comply Comply thy Complete master

He was chanting spells sitting amidst the 13 ringed drawn floor. Candles were placed all around him. The pentagram placed in front of him was his main focus. The place smelled noxious and demonic. His eyes were dark as if he didn't sleep for ages. His beard grown long and disarray made his appearance scary. Nobody would dare to go near him. He kept chanting the spell again and again. Coffins Colours Cradles and Candles. Coffins Colours Cradles and Candles...

He was Professor Liam from Arizona. He came on a retirement trip to India a month before with his wife Mrs. Libia Liam. He did not expect the outbreak of corona all over the world. Since it's a foreign virus, Indian government was concentrating more on foreign tourists and returns in airports. They were put into medical observations and isolation. Mr. and Mrs. Liam were no exceptions. They were also taken to the nearby government hospital. Later when Mrs. Libia was tested positive and was put into treatment but unfortunately died helpless.

Professor Liam had no one in his life than her. She was his everything. They had planned their later days in Ooty, a beautiful hill station known for its climate, culture and tourism. They even sold few properties they had. The unexpected death of Mrs. Libia afflicted Liam. The last thing he wished for was to build a burial tomb for her. But government denied giving away her body as it included many procedures. He was convinced by Dr. Aadhavan, the chief doctor in response the day when Mrs. Libia was burned. Dr. Aadhavan pushed him out of the isolation ward, hugged him so tight and convinced him along with the condolences. However he wasn't convinced. Before government could verify their identity and documents Liam disappeared nowhere. Since there was no call from him for days, doctors decided to burn the corpse of Libia.

The loss of Libia and the isolation blew his top and he lost his temper. He was living in a small apartment. He seemed recovering from his trauma but wasn't actually. He started practicing necromancy. Ruining the life of Dr. Aadhavan who suggested Libia's cremation became his life. He started to chant spells and wake demons. He even learned small small tricks to cover up his stealthy entries and exits from and to the apartment. He was growing threatening every day.