Chapter ONE

The year was 1928, a week after the one and only true detective Sherlock Holmes defeated Lord Blackwood with his remarkable skills of investigation "Blackwood was a professional criminal master, he almost turned London into devil's doom... he even tried to murder the queen! so why shouldn't he hang ?" said lestrade, "Inspector, Sherlock never disappointed you, the queen, or london, he knows what he's doing, so please stop whatever your up to !" yelled mrs. Hedson. Though the inspector didn't get the message, he stuck himself with this madness that made him forget what is right or wrong.

"John wake up...JOHN !"uttered Sherlock, "I'm awake, stop it" said watson, "It's your wedding day my friend, better get ready before we turn out to be late as always." after sherlock prepared his drunk partner for his own wedding day, they drove towards the church as fast as can be that made the car smoke black. " Alright, we're here... come on partner go get her!" Sherlock grinned, "She looks so beautiful in white... oh, dear I really don't want to mess this up." said john, "Not to worry mate, remember your engagement ?" ,"it was a disaster, I was never drunk like that in my lif...." ,"Well it was perfect from what I saw, you'll be fine." So Watson got married and said farewell to his old partner Sherlock, "It has been a pleasure working with you Holmes." ,"Ah save them tears for later Johnny boy, for you have a lot to enjoy on your honeymoon."

The sun was setting, Sherlock spent two hours fixing his car, while suddenly he saw a strange woman in a red dress with a red hat laughing at him, "Well well... the great Sherlock Holmes a professional detective that can't even fix his own car, such a shame." Sherlock gave her a five second stare and said:"I'm a detective am I not ? not an engineer", She calmly replied:"I'm sorry, you are right, though if you really can't fix it, I can give you lift back to London before you get eaten by wolfs !" so, he agreed after all he had no chance.

When the Detective came home, Mrs. Hudson rushed towards him and said:"Mr. Holmes, we have a problem, Blackwood is dead and I think I know who killed him!"