balloon boy stuffed with foodm

as a nightguard at freddu fazbears pizza they warn you about geting stuff inside a suit by one of the animatrinic s. but they never warn you about gettin piza stuffes inside of you!

balon boy was minding his own busines, holding his balloons in his regular position and place in the restarunt. 

"look at him" said toy chicka

"hes so small" said toybonnie

"i think i know what must be done said fredy.

freddy waves his friends to come along

they peak out around the corner at baloon boy, completely unexpecting of anyhitng.

chica runs to the kitchen to grab as much pizza as possible.

bonnie charges at balloon boy and cages him against the ground with his gutar.

freddy stands over balloon boy, staring villainosly in his eys as chica comes back with the pizza.

we figured you might be hunry after handing out balloons all day said freddy

"yeah' said bonnie and chica

freddy takes the first slice of pizza and beggins to shove it don balloon boys throat.

almost instanglty ballon boy's tummy gets bigger, nmaking one of his buttons pop off. 

his little round body gets biger with each piece hm, thinks freddy, oklets try another

this time balloon boy bumps up to about twive his size, making a loud "bwomb!" noise as he rolls around waving his arms to get them to stop.

chica hands freddy another piece of pizza, and balloon boy begs them to sotp

no say freddy.

he stuffes the last piece into balloon boy and his clothes rip because of his enormis size.

holy cow sayschica an bonnie and freddy 

after a few seconds of watching in awe, the gang hears balloon boys tummy rumble.

"im gona burst!" yelled balloon boy

he fart sreally loud to get the greasy gas out of hs big round body before bursting open

''omg" said chica what are we gonna do hes fucking dead omg

he pupet comes out of hiding to check out what all the commosion was about

seeing how skiiny he was, feddy already had a plan.

i hope you guys like my first fanficton let me know if you want me to do another.