A new day

(HER BEE ^^^)

My name is Melanie, I'm a submissive wolf, I'm 4,9 and am a little I fell in love with DDLG cause it was a way for me to feel okay when everything might not have been. I live in a small house With my abusive father. In a pack called the RISING MOON. I'm an omega but I'm not treated like one. Omegas are supposed to be treated with respect we are what hold a pack house together. We cook clean and make sure everything runs smoothly. But here I'm treated like a rouge in my own pack! .. well I can't really call it a pack, packs are supposed to be like one big family but these people see me as scum less then a werewolf. I have only two people who care about me here Olivia and Mr.bee but that's ok with me cause there all the family I need. Even though my life may seem like crap it's my life and I'm so used to it, it's the normal for me. I like to say everyday is a new and possibly better day. Well any-who that's a bit about me now back to the story.

MELANIE's POV ~

The sun Shawn threw my white currents and onto my eye lids. My face scrunched in discomfort as I slowly woke up. I brought my fists up to my face and rubbed my eyes yawning softly. I stretched my arms forward and sat up as I opened my eyes I noticed mr.bee my best friend laying face down on the floor. I gasped horrified at how mean I was for letting him slip onto the dirty floor in the middle of the night.

" oh no! Mr.bee I'm so sorry ! I didn't notice you had fell off the mattress last night"

I gently scoop him up into my arms and hug him tightly to my chest while kissing his head. I take off my paci clip and gently place it into my small jewelry box. I set Mr. bee down gently on the box and begin to make my bed well I can't really call it that it's just a ragged old mattress on the ground. I fold my one blanket nice and neat and place it at the end of the mattress and begin to get dressed. I don't really have that much I can "change" into. I have two outfits one is my pastel pink dress that I only where when I'm in little space and alone. And the other is this Ragged plain gray dress that I have to wear when I'm not in the basement aka my room. we have to share it! But I don't mind !. I slip off my panties and bra and gently slide up my gray dress. I take Mr.bee and place him onto my bed gently and head to the stair way to go up stairs. Right before I do I grab my flats and slide them on. Silly me I couldn't forget to wear my shoes ! I giggle to myself at how silly I am. I scurry up the stairs quickly try not to make too much sound I don't want to wake my father as I making my way down the second flight of stairs to the kitchen I quickly peek into the living room to see him still passed out on the couch.

I exhale a sigh of relief I make my way over to the kitchen to make some eggs and sausage after I finish making it I put it into a  Tupperware container and slide it into the fridge for my father to eat when he wakes up. I quickly do up the dishes and check the time I see it is only 6:40 I should have enough time to get there and start making the Pack breakfast. I head out the door to the pack house.

I open the door to the house quietly and make my way over to the kitchen when I get there I'm happy to see my other best friend Olivia.

"Good morning !"

I whisper quietly making my way over to the refrigerator to grab the eggs and sausage.

"Where have you been !?! You should have gotten here half an hour ago if we don't hurry we won't have enough time to make all the food"

she stated angrily I felt bad  because I know it's just me and her that I have to get all this food done.

"I'm so sorry Olivia ! I overslept I didn't plug in my alarm clock last night !"

I whimper feeling awful I bear my neck in submission even though me and her have the same status she knows I'm sensitive and submissive.

"It's alright stop that ! I'm fine I can handle it on my own I was just worried that you might have gotten into trouble agin! Now come on let's whip this food up and quickly! I'm almost done I just need you to make 12 more eggs and 11 more sausage"

she gives me a quick hug I smile lovingly at her and nod I know I can always count on her to be there for me. I grab the pan and get right too it.

After I finish the eggs and sausage and take them out of the pan and start placing it onto the silver platters. Me and Olivia make our way out to the dining room and gently set them onto the table we pull out the napkins and silverware and glass plates and start to get everything ready for the pack. As I make my way back to the kitchen I see Alpha Alex standing there I stop mid walk and bow my head and bear my neck and submission.
I stupidly stutter out my next words.

"Good-morning a-alpha Alex what c-c-can I get for y-you?"

As soon as those words
leave my lip I hear him growl in anger I whimper and my knees begin to shake and I almost fall onto the floor. I can feel his presence getting closer I slowly open my eyes still keeping my head down I can see his shoes in my eyesight.

"Did I ask you a question pup? No?!?That's what I thought then there is no reason for you to be talking to me!!!"

I whimper as my side of my face begins to sting I drop to my knees and bear my neck in submission mumbling a sting of apologies. I hold the side of my cheek as I can begin to hear ringing in my ears.

"That's what I thought. now you and that other pathetic omega leave my sight ! I don't want me and my pack to lose our appetites by looking at something so repulsive."

With that Olivia rushes to my side grabbing a hold of me and picking me up and running to the kitchen. As soon as we are there she places me down onto the counter while I cry into her shoulder. As i sob she gently rubs soothing circles into my back and kisses the top of my head humming.

"Calm down honey let's get some food in that little tummy of yours shall we ?" She gently tickles my tummy making my giggle. She begins to make some packet oatmeal since that is all we are allowed to eat. I start to slip into little space humming with her swinging my legs back and forth as she makes two bowls. 
I sigh happily imagining one day that me and Olivia can have a better life being free of chores and other responsibilities for once.......

to be continued.....

————-///————///———///———///———HEY GUYS ! My names Kira and I'm hoping your enjoying the story I'm hoping to put as much detail as I can into my chapters! If you did like it please drop a vote and a comment ! Thank-you !! ❤️❤️