Meeting the gang

okay soo this is my first story so please give it a chance & let me know if you guys like it😊

Michal PovBestiebee💙: AAHHH HAPPY BRITHDAY BESTIE💙💙 Michal:THANKS BESTIE💙 & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Michal Pov
Bestiebee💙:
AAHHH HAPPY BRITHDAY BESTIE💙💙

Michal:
THANKS BESTIE💙 & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Bestiebee💙:
it's really crazy how our birthday on the same day😂

Michal:
i know it's hard to believe we've been friends since birth hopefully our kids have the same birthdays🤣

Bestiebee💙:
i hope soo too , but don't forget we got that concert today !

Michal:
yess i know i'm so happy now you know i love me some youngboy😩

Bestiebee💙:
best we finna be litty like a titty 🤪

Michal:
shitt i need somebody to licky on my titty okayyy

Bestiebee💙:
girl bye get dressed so we could go😂

i left her on read after that & got dressed & knocked on her hotel door.

Omg bestie you look soo cute Mylan said. Best girl stop you stepping on me hard hard right now, but you ready to go Mylan said. yeah i said. So we in the elevator & these niggas staring at us hard as hell i told Mylan she just laughed but they was making my nerves bad so i asked them wtf they looking at but before they could answer the elevator dinged.

So i called me & Mylan an uber to youngboys concert & as we pulling up the line long as hell Mylan muttered . girl shut the hell up it could've been worse. So we got out the uber & i pulled the tickets out she didn't know i paid for them already, Michal so you mean to fucking tell me you brought them already Mylan said with a attitude. I told her she better lose that tone with me then she smacked her lips. so the concert began and he started rapping valuable pain.

You really mad that you can't fuck with me? you x me out, you ain't have to fuck with me nigga why you came & fuck with me?

Me & Mylan rap that part on my instastory i posted it i mean we was tryna be petty towards our ex's anyways so why not. So he sung a few more songs such as, Hot Now, Red eye, RIP lil phat, & Outside today etc. So after that was over we went backstage to meet him & girl when i tell you i almost passed out Mylan was like girl chill out you doing too much i told her to get the fuck. So while we walking i felt somebody tug on my arm my reflexes came punched his ass in the chest i'm sorry i said laughing, youngboy licked his lips & said you good shawty bitch i could've died that was so embarrassing. Meanwhile i start looking for Mylan this bitch already sitting on babyjoe lap i shook my head at her fast ass.

I look over to my left & see jania ass mugging me i feel as if she's so pretty but her attitude is something else, Mylan walked up to me & said i know you see that pig looking bitch mugging you, Mylan i'm not worried bout her i'm 20 years fucking old what i look like having a staring contest with her. Mylan walked her ass back to joe.

I turn around Youngboy grab me again i said you might not want do that for yo bitch come, nigga said he wasn't worried bout her i was dying man. So she walked over here & said babe is this fan bothering you, he smirked & said nah her ass entertaining me she slapped him when i tell you everybody was dying laughing when he pulled her.

I'm guessing this part two of "he was pulling me i was pulling him" Mylan said laughing loud as hell. Everybody bust out laughing again even youngboy. You think this funny Jania said punching youngboy & left out crying. Youngboy grabbed me & said i been cut her off she just keep showing up. i pulled away from him & told him to move, i hear babyjoe said why it gotta be like that. youngboy said tough love man. Me & Mylan just laughed.

Say girl Youngboy said i ignored cause who? He gon grab me talking bout some i know you hear me, boy i heard yo ass my name ain't no say girl it Michal. Say Michal he cooed i looked at him, i could have yo instagram he gave me his phone & i gave him my gram he followed me & so did the rest of his bros which ionno why.
I grabbed my phone to post my pics i took before we left the hotel.

SWIPE>>

Liked by: mmylann, bby.babyjoe, nba_youngboy and 1,298
mmichall:if you don't do it for me someone else will😛 photocreds: @mmylann

mmylann: bestie cole😍😍😍
mmichall: ykt bestie 💙

nba_youngboy: lemme do it for you😉
mmichall: boy you gotta whole bitch🤣

bby.babyjoe: new sis😘
mmichall: brobro🤞🏾

i put my phone up after i replied to some comments. youngboy pulled me on his lap i ain't move cause i liked it low key. Michal you & Mylan want ride with us we could drop y'all off to y'all hotel, i looked at Mylan she nodded so i told him sure & we did just that.

okay i hope y'all like it !!
ion want youngboy & michal to move to fast but they will get together & will be lots of drama .