The loneliness

(reys pov)

Seeing ben standing there was so hard to see, I wanted to run up to him and tell him that it was ok, I know it was hard for me to not take his hand. But I just couldn't leave the resistance, I couldn't leave finn,leia,poe, and everyone else, hopefully I did the right thing.

I was sitting by the window of the millennium falcon when I felt the familiar buzz and before I could try to block it out he was right behind me. For the first five minutes, neither of us talk. I finally decided to break the silence. " I'm sorry" I finally managed to whisper. I turned to him, he was looking at me with hurt and solace eyes and then he finally spoke " I'm sorry too". I looked at him in surprise for a second, but then i got what he meant, I let myself lean on him he didn't seem to mind. But then with a blink of an eye he was gone and I fell back onto the bench I was on. I let myself linger there for a moment longer letting a tear fall down I quickly wipe it away and then got up to go to find leia and help where I can help.

(kylo/bens pov)

When she disappeared I was back in my quarters, I had this feeling right after she disappeared I felt so alone. I wanted to hug her and tell her that everything was going to be ok that she wasn't alone in this, but I just stayed silent. When I was back in my quarters I laid on my bed I let myself cry, I curled up into a ball and sobbed until I fell asleep. I slept peaceful that night.

(reys pov)

The meeting leia set up was being held in the falcon, since that is where most of us are. " Alright everyone settle down leia has very important news" " Thank you poe, alright everyone it seems we are running out of fuel and supplies for everyone so we are going to make a stop on a planet called endor there will be plenty of recourses to get for all of us, now ik there are not a lot of us since our population has been reduced to about 30 or so people" people started whispering all around "Now that is why we are making our way to Naboo, they can help us build a better army to fight the first order" "How will we know they will take us in" one person said in the corner of the room "Well ik they would not refuse us because I am the princess there and I am sure they will help us win this war" "Now everyone go rest up and will be ready for Naboo In a couple of hours" I went back to my bunk and fell asleep and slept peacefully, until Finn came barging in saying we were on Naboo and that I slept through endor.

(kylo/ben pov)

I was awoken to a nock on my door, groaning I yelled "WHAT" "Sir we have an idea about where the resistance whereabouts are you said to update you when we have a lead" "And" " sir we belive there heading to Naboo, we are heading there now" "ok" I rolled out of bed sitting up my elbow's on my knee's. Wanting to stay in bed all the time. But allice I got up getting ready for whatever lays ahead of me. Walking to the command center I was met by hux "where are we with the resistance" "good evening supreme leader, we are about 001 away from Naboo and we will be ambushing them and killing any remaining resistance" "Good, but leave the resistance to me" "But sir" "What did I say" "Yes supreme leader" I went to the hanger and got my ship once we entered the orbit I went alone, I'm going to do something right for once in my life.