FOURTY FOUR

NOAH POV

These last few months have been...different. All I've been able to think about it Y/n. Every second of the day her face is just on my mind. School has been fun and I now realize that she was right, I should've gone here and I'm glad I did. But she was also right about one other thing. We could've stayed together. If it wasn't for my stubbornness, Y/n could still be my girlfriend. I could still be with my dream girl. 

So I decided to get her back.

I'm going to drive up to UCLA to talk to her. To be honest, I'm terrified about it. I haven't talked to her since we broke up, so I literally have no idea what she's doing right now. For all I know she could have a boyfriend. If I show up and she does, I don't know what I'll do. Not only would that be so embarrassing, I would be even more devastated then I am right now. 

Let's just hope she's just as heartbroken as I am.

*****
Y/N POV

All Adrian has been is good to me. Everyday that I've spent with him he's been sweet, kind, affectionate, everything I've been missing. It seems soon, but I think I'm ready to move on. To be with Adrian and to never think about Noah again. I just have to keep telling myself all we did was pretend

Even though I know what we had was special, it no longer exists. 

"Can I tell you something?" Adrian questions as I sit across from him at our favorite cafe.

"Of course." I reply with a slight laugh.

"I know you'll might find it a bit creepy, but when I came up to you first day of classes, I kinda knew you were just as lost as I am. I just needed and excuse to talk to you." Adrian says with a slight redness to his cheeks.

"Aw, that's actually really sweet. I'm glad you did, or else we may not be here." I tell him.

"True, well then cheers to that." He says and holds out his cup for me.

"Cheers." I say tapping my glass to his, laughing.

Adrian pulls his away and we hold eye contact. His eyes are an icy blue, completely different from Noah's bright hazel ones. But I like them. They're refreshing. They're pretty. Just like him. Adrian was definitely blessed with the attractive genes. 

"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Would you want to go on a real date with me?"

"I would love to."

a/n -

i miss one direction so bad LIKE IM NOT OKAY

<3 lilia