𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰

BORN TO DIEthe meadow

BORN TO DIE
the meadow

BELLA FLUSH HER cheeks as everyone looked at them once they've enter inside the class

BELLA FLUSH HER cheeks as everyone looked at them once they've enter inside the class. The final bell hasn't ring yet, but they were the last ones to enter the class. Edward follow behind her as they went to their seats.

They both stood quiet, but Bella could feel his eyes on hers as she watch Mr. Banner rolling out an old T.V. as he place it in front of his long desk for the whole class to see. Apparently, today was a movie day as he inform the students before inserting the VCR tape. Mr. Banner turned off the lights and immediately the only source of light came from the screen as it filled the class.

As the class was now suddenly dark, Edward was literally sitting only an inch away from Bella. Another inch and they'll be touching one another. She tried to ignore the peculiar electrical current that she felt as she tried to pay attention to the movie.

Throughout the whole movie, Bella kept on glancing over at Edward as his eyes were already fixated on her. She would blush before looking back at the screen again. Suddenly, the closing credits roll in and Mr. Banner got up to turn on the lights. The movie was already over? It felt like it just began as Bella let out a confuse expression.

Bella's eyes flicker onto Edward's obsidian dark eyes. He gave her a soft smile and she grinned back at him. "Well that was interesting," Edward spoke.

"Sure was," she responds.

Everyone began packing up their stuff as the bell ring.

"Shall we?" Edward asked her.

Bella nodded as she was trying to get use to their newfound intensity between them. It's nothing like she has ever felt before with him or any other person. It felt like their....friendship was taking a sudden turn. Edward walked Bella to her next class — gym and the whole time, neither one of them spoke. Once they've reached outside the girls locker room, Edward linger as his expression was torn, almost pain, as he stare down at her with reluctance forming in his eyes.

What he did next shock her as his cold stone hand softly caress her warm cheek before leaning down to kiss her cheek. It was a short peck, but she felt the fireworks that went off on her face once she felt his lips on her skin. He gave her one last look before reluctantly walking away to his next class.