Part 1 The beginning

The God of creation could do nothing else but stare in awe at the mech a few meters away. His midnight blue armor positively shining in the early morning gleam.

This mech was special he could tell, stroding along the nearly empty streets of Iacon. A number of datapads clutched against his chest his steps slow and seemingly in no rush.

Primus stood staring longer than he would have liked to admit. Making sure the mech wouldn't dissapear from his sight. Trying to remain far away not to arouse suspition, or look like a stalker for that matter.

The mech walked to a quite prestigious crystal garden that took quite alot for entry fee. On of his priests was one of the bots taking care of a part if the crystal garden. He must have seen this mech sometime before.

This garden was not something you went to once in your life after all. He went in shortly after the other mech, paying the fee to enter.

He looked at the crystals slowly following behinde the mech at a distance, seeing him sit down on a bench in the corner of the hudge garden and pull out a datapad he decided to go and seek out his priest.

He searched the vast garden for a specific plant. As he found the plant he also found his priest as expected.

"Hello.."

The mech spun around standing up with a gentle smile "Hello, How can i help you?" Dusting himself off.

"Im searching for this specific crystal, the Corelus."

The preist froze, that was not a plant, it was a codeword. The preist looked around before whispering softly "you might look different but that faceplate of yours always stays the same......Primus?..."

The mech chuckled nodding "Yes?"

The priest jumped him with a bit hug almost knocking him over. Primus hugging back fondly.

"Your back i cant belive it!, What are you doing here?" He let him go taking a step back crossing his arms. "I hardly think you came all the way here just to see me." He pouted and huffed in a mockingly manner.

Primus just laughed softly laying a servo on his chest and speaking with soft tone "Oh so you hurt me, you dont think i would come for any other reason then to see you?"

The priest smiled softly. "So what actually brings you here, oh high and mighty one?"

Primus walked to stand by the crystal flower absent mindedly looking it over with a hum. "I seek some information regarding this perticular bot.." he handed over a datapad to the priest.

"Oh?" He looked the datapad over, the picture blurry and from far away. "This was the best picture you got?. Your still awfull at stalking i see." He snorted handing back the datapad, Primus just rolled his optics with a smile. The priest Looking for something in his subspace.

"Aha!" He pulled out a datapad of his own. A nicely decorated one, usualy used for autographs or nicer pictures. "This one is much better.." he handed it over to Primus who gave it a good look over.

It was a picture of the mech but of exelent quality and probably taken by a professional. The mech was beside his 'usual look' wearing slim strings of golden mettal across his chest and hips in a royaly decorated fashion, striking some kind of dancing pose. Primus looked at him puzzled.

"He is well known im guessing?"

The preist dragged his servos over his face in disbelief . "Dear Lord... Yes how can you not know that?, he has been all over the planet to perform!, he dont really perform often as well so when he goes on tour its a ratity.He comes here quite alot too, he is very kind and has helped me a few times moving plants."