Wild Boar VS Miss Chicken, part one

Once, there was a monkey that loved to play the tuba. He wanted to start a band! And he noticed a lot of special people in the audience of his audition. Those people would become his friends. 

A bird started to chirp. The monkey noticed him, and instantly wanted to add him to the band. 

Then a caterpillar and rat. And soon some plants with pangs 👖 started to dance. 

The selected audience watch in awe. Especially the chick and penguin. Sitting next to them was a monkey in shorts, realizing he forgot his shirt.

 A flamingo started strumming an electric guitar, shocking the other animals. A beautiful cat was so shocked that her boyfriend could do that!

 A unicorn in a blue dress was dancing along to a penguin rockin' the piano. 

A monkey graduating gasped. "Wow, this is so nice!"

A whale hopped on top of a drum, making an enormous, rattling sound. Everyone in the audience was shook, physically and mentally. 

A unicorn and mouse sat together in awe, listening to the orchestra audition.

A baby poop walked around in a blue diaper and a pair of loafers. His adoptive father, a monkey grabbed him and sat back down. 

The monkey playing the tuba decided that was... enough auditioning for the day. He scheduled the next band audition to the beach.