𝐱𝐯. 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

BORN TO DIEskin of a killer

BORN TO DIE
skin of a killer

BORN TO DIEskin of a killer

EDWARD LOOKED BEAUTIFUL. Her mouth literally hung low as she observe him. She didn't know what to think. She knew that vampires were somehow affected by the sun, but this was not what she had imagine. Edward's skin shined like mini diamonds throughout every speck of his skin. He looked like a perfect statue — completely still.

He was now standing directly in front of her and his eyes were cautious. Bella slowly lift up her hand and slowly stroke his hand — she was in complete awe.

"I don't scare you?" he murmurs playfully. She could still hear the curiosity in his soft tone.

"You can never scare me, Edward," she mumbles.

He smile wider showing his brilliant teeth.

Bella continues to touch his skin, completely captivated by his peculiar yet fascinating skin. "You have no idea how that feels," he sighs as he closed his eyes.

Bella continue to trace her finger along his skin as she was now forming a pattern. Bella held his hand up close for her to get a better look. To just a mundane person, it look he was sparkling. But in her eyes, they looked like diamonds.

"Tell me what you're thinking?" he whispers. His eyes were now open and he was looking down at her. "It's still so strange for me that I can't hear you."

"Just like the rest of us," she points out.

"Tell me."

Bella sighs, "I'm scared," she whisper.

"I don't want you to be afraid. I'll never hurt you," he whispers in a soft tone.

Bella shook her head. She wasn't scared of him, but of his reaction when he finds out the truth about her. She doesn't want him to hate her.