𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

BORN TO DIEwhen you think you've seen everything

BORN TO DIE
when you think you've seen everything

BORN TO DIEwhen you think you've seen everything

IT WAS DR. CULLEN. Bella dropped the rest of her blood bag on the floor as her eyes widen. Dr. Cullen was staring at Bella in utter disbelief. His eyes left hers as he looked at the empty blood bags on the ground. He couldn't believe what he was seeing before him. For the first time in his tremendous long years of being a vampire, he was left speechless. So many questions were moving rapidly in his head, but he didn't have the will power to verbally say them out loud.

Before she could say anything, her Aunt walks in.

At first, she didn't notice the two of them as she was reading down on her clipboard before finally looking up. Lena eyes widen in revelation as she dropped her clip board on the ground. Lena completely ignored a shocked Dr. Cullen as she ran to her niece's side.

"Bella! Oh my god, what did you do?" Lena cries out as she grabbed both of her shoulders. Her Aunt didn't sound mad, but nervous.

"I-I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry," Bella whispers shamefully. She was in such a daze, but now she felt completely fine since she finally got to drink blood.

"We-we have to get you clean up before anyone else comes in," Lena quickly says before guiding Bella out the room, not letting go of her shoulders.

Bella doesn't say anything as she allowed her Aunt to guide her out the tense room. She glance up at Dr. Cullen before the both of them left. This was bound to happen sooner or later, not consuming the blood bags — the Cullens finding out her secret. It was finally out.

"Here," Lena mumbles as she shrugs off her white coat before wrapping it around Bella.

Lena led the both of them towards the back exit as they quickly walk towards the car.

"I should've seen this coming. This is all my fault," Lena whispers as she open the passenger door and help Bella inside.