Ghosts

"I am not Scared of death I accepted this as a fact of life"

Ghost: A physical embodiment of energy that is left over after death they symbolize what comes after life
Ghosts tend to stick around to help guide or seek revenge on the souls of the living.

How do you kill something that isn't scared of death maybe you attack from the clouds.

Tape starts here

Name: Jacob Ryse
Rank: 2nd Lieutenant

Petty officer Alexander Harkin.
Why did you join the United States Military?

Jacob POV
I was a helpless bystander once it was during a terrorist attack on our very soul's. I had to act but I..... I choked I never killed someone before.

Jacob what happened on October 3rd 2015.

I was on a Evac op with Jeffords, Griffin, and Williams. It was supposed to be a quick in and out with the primary target Gabreil Paez he was linked to the bolivian Drug cartell we had no idea there was a bomb involved. We had set up a ambush on a ridge to take out the APC transporting him.

Officer Harkin why are we doing this again?

Jacob you are the only survivor from the incident. Please continue

We disabled the APC and we were on our way to evacuate the target Paez but he wasn't there we were told the wrong information the Intel team Fucked up and my team almost died.....

Please continue.

We secured the APC I sweeped the vehicles for any survivors there were none after we swept the wreckage. We heard a odd beeping Williams knew it was a bomb but we dudnt listen we inspected the case of munitions and it got louder and faster we ran but Griffin was hit the most we survived but lost contact with the evac team in the helicopter. Dammit.

What transpired after that Jacob.

We found a little town filled with Narcotics and explosives the Cartell was peddling from there.
We cleared the town of hostile's and found a old HAM radio we contacted twitser the helicopter that was meant to evac the target. It responds and we were on the way to the LZ we were flooded with The Bolivian Cartells Mob you could say they had so many guns they even had a Goddamned Tank. We were in hell for 15 Hours no meds or support we had gotten beaten and bruised. Yet support never came Griffin almost Died from blood loss and Jeffords was bleeding out so we used a smoke bomb that was supposed to be used for the evac crew. They never showed we found a Working Jeep and we High tailed it with Griffin In the back with Williams who was giving medical attention to Griffin and Jeffords made a turnikit (a bandage) around his torso. We finally made it to some safe Place near a the New LZ we waited 2 more hours it was Pitch black and we heard the Chopper coming towards us. We hopped abored and went to Yankee Station Aircraft Carrier. Griffin Survived and so do Jeffords.

Please continue we had gotten back the original Ghosts were dead