Prologue

Prologue:

Walking down the street you hear the whispers of gossip about how people look, act, and treat one another. There is always a victim. And being a girl without an arm makes you... Stand out. My name is Beauty. Well that's my stage name at least. I've been known as Beauty for so long my real name is but a distant memory. I live in a traveling circus with my brother, Joker. Joker is 25 years old now, and started taking care of me at age 16 when I was only 5. Our mother Karen Taylor was very poor, and with the two of us money went down the drain fast. She couldn't afford us so she left us and never came back. To be honest if she did come back, I don't think I'd forgive her. My brother was born without his right arm, and hopes of his survival were very low. But he never saw it that way. He saw the good in things. And tried to make others see the rainbow instead of the rain. Even when our mom threw us in the gutter and left us for dead he stayed positive. Then we met Doll, Beast, Dagger, Jumbo, Peter, and Wendy. They seemed to give us hope. We were all the same misfits, mistakes. Doll was my age and had burns from her parents that cover her eye. Beast and Dagger are around Joker's age. They both are missing a leg. I've never been too close to Jumbo, Peter, and Wendy however they are all very nice and their predicament is a bit harder to explain. Then father saved us from the gutter. Giving us a home, food, and love. It was like heaven. About a year later he bought us all prosthetics so we could be normal again. Then he took us to the circus. I felt like I could relate to them knowing that I was like them. A person who society cast out and threw away. However they made people smile and laugh, it gave them happiness more then most people like us ever get. Joker decided that we should start a circus and turn what society call mistakes into joy and laughter. So we made the Noah's Ark Circus, finding people like us and giving them a home. It was family. I was an aerial artist, my brother was the ring leader. All of us lived in harmony together. Little did I know that one secret my brother Doll, Beast, Dagger, Jumbo, Peter, Wendy, and father hid from me would change our lives forever. And who changed my life? None other than Ciel Phantomhive, the queens guard dog and his butler Sebastian Michaelis.

Author's Note: Should I continue my story or call it quits. Please tell me if you even liked it. I also wrote thi on my iPad sorry for mistakes.