01

[edited]

"IVY, C'MON NOW. We're running out of time!" I gasped, hearing my boyfriend's shouts out of anxiety as well as the sound of the police sirens. "You gotta go alone! I need to lead them away!" I shouted back, knowing there's no other way we can escape together.

We've ran out of time. They won't stop chasing us, and I can't bring us two in the prison; I can't let him be taken away from me again just because of a bad decision I made. He's always turning himself in so that I won't suffer inside that fucking hell. But this time, it's me who should go.

"What the fuck- are you fucking out of your mind?! C'mon!!!" He shouted once again, dragging me along with him by the back door, only to be heard by some police. We quickly hid behind the trees and plants as he cursed under his breath, thinking of a plan b.

"Run as fast as you can to the left, I'll meet you there. I just have to-" Ah fuck. It's Daniel being dumb again. I can't let this happen anymore! "No please, I'm not going anywhere without you!" I started crying then, what if something goes wrong by any chance? I know this isn't his first time to be in the prison but there's just something that isn't right.

"Listen, remember when I told you I was doing all of these so I can give you a better future, hm? You left your family just for me. And this, is the only thing I can always do for you, to protect you. I love you." He smiled weakly before giving me a kiss, and I, just continued to cry in front of him, completely lost.

"I'll find you." I started to run with my tiny legs, as fast as I could to get away from that fucking place. I did not even look back at him, because I know it will only make me change my mind and go back. Every step I was taking just made my chest heavier than before, but what broke my heart the most is when I heard a gunshot. Not only once, but thrice.

I stopped in my tracks, looking back from where I came from but since I'm already too far, I can't see him anymore.

"RUN!!! I WILL BE FINE!!!" It's him. I know those words were supposed to comfort me but no, it destroyed me. I continued running, but this time, while having a breakdown.

A/N

OMG HAHAAHH bear with me please! English isn't my first language soooo I'm aware there'll be grammatical errors.

thanks! x