*In Your Bedroom*

Hobi: Y/N wake up... Psst wake up!
You searched for your mobile phone and found out the frekin' time...
Y/N: WTF! It's 3 in the morning. Can you just let me sleep ?
*But he shook you again...*
Hobi: Y/N, please...wake up...
*While still closing both of your eyes, you felt him laying beside you*
Y/N: Yah! Move!!
Hobi: *pouting and saying* No... I'll not...
Y/N: Hobi~~can't you see how f*cling small this bed 🛏️ is? Stand up!
But instead of what you're asking for, he just comfortably closed his eyes and layed beside you.
Y/N: Fine, sleep beside me but please stop waking me up....
He simply nodded...
But when you finally closed your eyes again, you smelled something weird...coming from him
Y/N: For Christ Sake!!! You drunk AGAIN!!?
But instead of answering, he lifted up hi phone and *smirked*
So you grabbed his phone and saw why he chose to get drunk...again
While still looking at his phone, you can't help yourself but to feel extremely mad and...sad at the same time.
And the moment you looked at him, you saw how he tried his best NOT TO CRY INFRONT OF YOU.
Y/N: These stupid immature people!-____-
You wanted to encourage him right now but...hoe? How can you enlighten him up if...he saw everything?
All you can do is JUST STARE at his phone and FEEL PITY because you knew... THESE WORDS WILL FOREVER REMAIN IN HIM... EVERYTHING THAT HIS Armys SAY ABOUT HIM...

     *To Be Continued*