Chapter 1: Conflicted With A Secret!

Warning: This story contains content that is not suitable for younger viewers!

This story contains: Course Language, Sexually and Nudity, Mature Subject Matter and Curse Words.

Viewers and Reader's Discretion is Strongly Advised!!

Rated: Mature (18+)

Shoutout to my best friend @PawPatrolFan00013 for suggesting this story idea to me via private message as well as helping me in the making of this story too. I very much appreciate it a lot buddy! Thank you so much! I owe you one! Without you, this story would have never ever existed without your suggestion and idea. It was an ingenious idea too! Thanks Again @PawPatrolFan00013!! You're The Best EVER!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy our story everyone!!

One Day in the beginning of Mating Season, All the pups were having fun with their mates. Fucking and having sex with them. All except for poor Rubble, he was in his puphouse conflicted on what to do because he had a secret but he was too afraid to say it because it was embarrassing for him to say it to everyone, scared of what they will say to him if and when he tells them all. Rubble knew it was the beginning of Mating Season but every year he always felt sad because he never had a mate until....

Rubble: Oh! It's Mating Season!! I should be out there fucking and having sex with someone or some pup for that matter to be more specific. I have a secret but i'm scared to tell everyone! What will they react like? Will they like it? Oh! I don't know!! I don't know what to do?! (Sighs) Well, it least I can talk about it to myself. Let's be honest, ever since Tracker joined the pups, I have felt something every time i'm near him now! Do I like him? Am I seriously in love with him? Would he even mind if I fucked and had sex with him?! Ha! Of course he wouldn't mind if I did, I just hope that he likes me the same way.

Rubble was still thinking about Tracker and imagined what it would be like if he fucked and had sex with him on Mating Season, After all, it only happens once a year and surly Rubble has missed and passed Mating Season for far too long. As Rubble was still conflicted about what to do, Ryder calls the Paw Patrol to The Lookout because there was an emergency and someone that needed the Paw Patrol's help.

Ryder: PAW PATROL, TO THE LOOKOUT!!

All the Pups: Ryder Needs Us!!