I dont want a mate.

hey so I'm keeping this authors note in but this chapter and the next two aren't that good because I wrote them a while back and just stopped but imma continue so keep going past them trust me its worth it soooo thx for reading.

authors note!  EEEEKKKK omgggg I am so excited to write this story i have big plans for it! it will have at least 1100 words for each chapter and thats on the short side. I will put the word count at the bottom of the each chapter along with a quick note from me! I hope you guys enjoy this and if you guys want i can make a Playlist on Spotify for it. With out further ado I present the first episode of Possesive Nature, I don't want a mate!

may 3rd 2043, alla's pov

It was a normal day for me. I was no one special just an ordinary member of the moonlight pack. A small pack on the coast of Florida.

I loved where I lived. It was never cold which was nice and the water was only about a ten minute walk from my house. My parents make decent money and there is no tragic backstory here. I live a normal boring life. I love the ocean. my mom says when I was a baby my first word was wawa. Which in my baby mind ment water. I guess then it was perfect that we lived by the water then.

I have always wanted a mate but after a year of not finding him I decided I would just wait for him to come to me. I'm 19 now and I guess the longer I go with out my mate the less I care about meeting him. My wolf is obsessed with wanting to find him though. Even at the thought of him she purrs like crazy. I guess I'm fine with the life I have though.

I start heading to work. I work at the local diner just a few minutes up the road from the pack house I live in.

Our pack house is different then most. we have apartments in the pack house instead of just a bunch of rooms. I like it better that way. Everyone didn't have to share a kitchen which was nice.

The diner i work at is called The Stallion. I have no clue why they called it that but thats what it is called nothing I can do about it. Its a cute little place. Red booths and black and white tables.

when I get to work I immediately put on my apron and make my way to the kitchen to clock in. I seat a table with two kids and a mother and father. They all looked very happy. "Hi welcome to The Stallion! what may I get you to drink?" I say faking a smile.
                            ----------
After everyone had left it was just me and Jack, my coworker. He was always nice to me and he just seemed like a generally a good guy I met him in high-school and then he started working where I work. So naturally we are best friends.

He was like a brother to me. We hung out non stop. And I liked it that way.
             ---------------------------------
When I got home it was just me, my parents, and my two brothers. Dinner was cooking and it smelt amazing. A nice change from the consent smell of French fries and ketchup.

My mom was making lasagna out a box from the frozen isle. The best kind.

twenty minutes later mom had placed the lasagna on the counter taking her portion. dad got his next then me then my two brothers.

It was so hot it was steaming. Tasted amazing even though it burned my taste buds off.

"I heard and alpha from Italy is coming to our pack to find his mate!" mom says excitedly. "I hope he finds her" I say as I stuff my face with the delicious food. "he is coming in two days!" mom said obviously wanting to talk about it and not just have it dismissed. "cool why is he coming to our pack?" one of my brothers says. "I don't know but I do know it will be cool having such a powerful alpha in our little pack" mom says clapping happily. After that we just listen to the TV while eating our food.

After everyone finishes their dinner we all head to our rooms in need to be laying down after all the food we just stuffed down our faces.

I wake up the next morning not wanting to get out of bed but I have to knowing I have morning shift at the diner today.

I walk in and all I hear while my coworkers and I set up the diner to open them all taking about the mysterious alpha coming tomorrow.

I don't know who this guy is and based on the stories I hear from my gossiping coworkers I don't wanna know.

I put in my apron and take the first few orders of the early birds coming in right at opening.

I don't like working to morning shifts. I have to get up early and thats when the most people come in for our amazing pancakes and home-made  juices.

I don't blame the people the food here is really good. I personally love orange juice. I am a very picky person I don't like many things I stick to what I like when I find it. Even though I love to travel all around the world and will try new foods when I go to new places.

I leave at about 2pm and head to the store to pick up some groceries for my family. By the time I get home there is a large man standing in my living room holding what looks like to be a glass of tea. "Hey mom who is this?" I say looking at the man in our living room. "oh he was just telling me the alpha Reed is going to check ever female in the pack to see if he can find his mate. Isn't that lovely?" she says grinning ear to ear. "yea mom sure" I say hanging up my rain coat wet from the light storm I had encountered on my way home.

"Well thank you for your time Mrs. truss it was lovely to meet you, see you Tomorrow" "yes see you tomorrow jasper!" she says closing the door behind who I am guessing is jasper because that's what she called him but my mom has never been good at names so I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't his real name.

"Are you excited to meet alpha Reed?" "sure mom" i say walking into my room and ploping my self down on my comfy bed. "see you in the morning world" I say before dozing off into dream world.

Ahhh I can't believe the first chapter is done already! I know this one wasn't eventful but tomorrow you know who is coming in to the story! It will be alot more spicy then this one thats for sure! I hope you guys liked this first episode and I hope to see you in the next one
comment telling me anything you would like to change about it bring on all the bad stuff I can take it! thanks for reading byeeeee

word count: 1206 words