NOTIFICATIONS! - 1

Summary of the story- Remember it is a Villian akrcos and Inspectorlemon.

Your shift as a maid was done and you're on your way to your hotelroom. You bump into liz and amanda on the way. 

--~~--

Reader's pov: My head hurts. I open my eyes but I quickly close them again. A sharp light meets my eyes. I'm laying on something soft, a bed perhaps? I try to open my eyes again but the light is so sharp causing my head to hurt even more. I breathe out and I sit up. I look around. Looks like my hotel room? (y/n) why wouldn't it be! I get up and go to the kitchen. That's when I hear my phone buzzing like crazy. Did I forget to answer my mom's text or something? I take my phone. The notifications are from TikTok. I tap on my notification button my eyes can't even follow them. I restart the site to see even more followers and getting tagged comments? I go onto Instagram... It's the same thing? notifications like crazy!? There is no way I can find out why I'm getting these notifications when a new one pops up right away? I exist the app and see I got a text from my mom.  Asking me how i am, i explain to her the last thing i remembered was working. Mom just said it was probably too overwhelming to be there.

I get a notification. What is it with all of these notifications!? 250 new followers just like that? What did I do? I go through my videos. Nothing has blown up? WAIT! oh no. My duet with Akrcos has blown up! It's a good thing I look good in the video. I go to the comments and spend a good 5 minutes on answering questions and liking the comments (most of them being about Amanda) Until I come across a comment that catches my eye. ITS. ITS AHHH. IT'S HER. It is Amanda who has COMMENTED ON MY VIDEO. I take a moment and close my eyes. What do I do?

Akrcos: You look Godley 😍, thank you for the duet :) 

She won't answer if I answer the comment. I'll just like it.