The Genesis

Peter who comes from middle class background had issues but he wouldn't even know he had these issues till later on in life.
You see we are going start at the very beginning of his life, ambitions(what used to be his ambitions till they died).
Peter was a very good student academically wise( won't say he was a genius but he arguably was on his way to being that).
Like I stated before he came from middle class background, his dad died while he was young so he'd see various men in and out of the house. His mom would always try to seek his approval for the men she brought bit he wouldn't.
I am not trying to paint Peter as some sought of hero or protagonist in this story but it os his story right?
Peter always wanted to be a doctor 😂😂😂
Little did he know that would be the case.
His mom was hardly ever at home, he would be at home with various maids who came and gone. But there's a particular maid who stripped him of his life without him even realizing it.
She would call him to the room where she was laying on the bed naked(feeling up on herself)
then would strip him naked and have her way with him(mind you a Peter was just a boy whose balls hadn't even dropped yet)
Peter tried his best to forget that ever happened but he couldn't. (In your minds you might think this is the plot of a serial rapist but that is far from the truth)
Let's talk about Peter's education.
From Primary school he always bested his classmates, he was their envy. The sad part is his mom was never around to witness him grabbing all the awards just his aunt or in some cases maid. But who could blame her she was a single mom trying her best to cater for her family.( Peter had no siblings for now but he had a cousin who he lived about half of his life with, his name Dion)
Let me give a summary about Dion. Dion was who Peter wanted to be(little did Peter know it went both ways) they both envied each other without even knowing it. Peter wanted to be like Dion in the sense that Dion was always with the ladies( a ladies man) while Dion envied Peter for just being academically capable. I won't say Dion was a numbskull but you know different kids process information in different ways.
Enough about Dion back to our guy.