Cat Got Your Tongue

(A/n) little bit of a warning, it's been a while since I've watched Bleach, so if I get anything wrong please correct me)

(Y/n)'s POV

It was just normal day in the Soul Society. The air was calm, no giant, freakish hollows were stomping around. Just a relaxing day, and that's just what I was gonna do. Relax.

However, there was just one problem, and that problem's name...was Yoruichi Shihouin. A dark skinned beauty with long, purple hair, and golden orbs for eyes.

Ever since I joined the Soul Society this woman has made it her personal mission to tease me silly

Ever since I joined the Soul Society this woman has made it her personal mission to tease me silly. She'd do stuff like wrap her arms around me from behind and push her boobs into my back just to get a reaction out of me.

The thing is, the two of us worked great together. Our fighting styles were very similar, granted she'd kick my ass whenever we'd spar, but we just made a good team. But yeah, back on the topic of her. I never knew exactly how old Yoruichi was. She wouldn't tell anybody, it never came up in conversation, nobody knew.

Regardless of age, she was a looker, and with the combination of striking beauty and a flirty personality...I developed somewhat of a crush on her. Like everytime she'd walk over and start talking to me, wether she was flirting or not, I'd blush.

So I had just decided to spend my day getting some training done. I just punched and kicked at a training dummy, before kicking it's head clean off. I sighed and took a moment to breath.

???: Well, working up a sweat are we?

I turned and saw Yoruichi walk in. My cheeks flushed a little, but not enough to be noticable.

(Y/n): yeah, never know when you'll be call to action, so better safe than sorry.

She looked behind me and saw the decapitated dummy behind me.

Yoruichi: well, that dummy's definitely not safe when you're around.

(Y/n): uh, yeah...my bad.

Yoruichi: haha, well how about you give the dummy a break and try your luck with something that can actually fight back?

I looked at her, my eyes half lidded with scepticism.

(Y/n): you really think I'm gonna fall for that? You're just gonna knock me to the ground put me in a leg lock again.

Yoruichi: aw, come on. I promise I'll go easy on you, I won't even use kido.

I cocked up an eyebrow.

(Y/n): ...promise?

She took her finger and drew an X over her heart.

Yoruichi: promise.

(Y/n): ugh, fine.

I stood up straight and we both took a fighting stance.

Yoruichi: ready?