The Discovery

Mad Madeline's POV
"Maddie I need you to come to the bridge " Finn's voice sounded over the speaker. I rolled my eyes. Of course he needed me to come to the bridge right at my favorite part of the kaiju dieju movie. I sighed and headed for the bridge.

"What is it Finn?" I asked.

"Take a look for yourself." He answered.
I let out an exasperated sigh and turned towards the window and then gasped.
"Is that what I think it is?. I asked

"Yep." He answered
Right in front of us was the Arronax.
We stood there watching it and then I had an idea. I grinned and thought to myself. "Maddie you are a genius".

"Uh oh". Finn commented. "I know that grin".

I turned to look at him. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?". I asked with a smirk.

"If your thinking we should go over there and mess with Ant and Fontaine. He said. "Then yes, yes I am".

We both turn and head for the moon pool room. We slip our diving gear on and jump into the moon pool. We start swimming towards the Arronax and into the moon pool. I poke my head above water and look around. Nobody's in here. I turn back towards Finn.
"All clear"
I say and jump out. He follows me looking around. We quickly remove our dive gear and hide it.

"Alright". Finn spoke. "You go mess with Ant and I'll mess with Fontaine".

He didn't give me a chance to argue and took off. I roll my eyes and head in the direction of Ant's room. As I get closer I realize I can hear talking. I peer into his room cautiously. Ant is walking back and forth talking to Jeffrey.

"What do you think Jeffrey?" Ant asked. "Isn't she gorgeous?" He sighed. "I really like her but we can never be together. Do you want to know why we can never be together Jeffrey?" He asked spinning towards the fish.
"Because she is a pirate!" He sighed. "What do I do Jeffrey?" He asked.

He turned towards the doorway and I realized he was leaving his room. I quickly duck around a corner and peer around the wall. I watch Ant disappear around a corner with the Jeffrey knight following him. I know j shouldn't but I really want to know who he was talking about. I open the door and slip into his room. I look around and spot the picture. I pick it up and slowly turn it over. I let out a gasp. The picture he'd been talking to Jeffrey about was of me?

I heard a gasp behind me and spun around. Ant was standing in the doorway. He looked shocked which quickly turned to terror when he seen that I was holding the picture of me. He made a strangled sound.

"Give me that!. He yelped

He lunged for the picture. I twist dodging him and sprint out the door. As I run I hear Ant's communicator but i cant hear what it says. Ant chases me down hallways and we come to a door. I quickly open it and run straight into the bridge where Finn and Fontaine are. I hear Ant behind me and I panic.

"Fontaine please tell your brother to stop chasing me". I yell as I duck behind Finn.

Fontaine rolled her eyes and said. "Ant stop chasing Madeline".

"Then tell her to give me my picture back". He snapped.

Fontaine turned towards me and I gulped.

"Do you have his picture?". She asked me.

I shake my head innocently and she raises an eyebrow. I sigh knowing I'm not fooling her. Fontaine holds out her hand and I give her the picture. She turns to Ant and holds out the picture. Before he can take it though, she glances down at it. She stared at the picture, her mouth open but not making any sound.

"Ant why do you have a picture of Madeline?". She asked him.

Ant's face goes red and he starts to stutter.

"I......uh.....I mean.....because I do". He says or rather stutters.

I stare at him slightly confused. Why was he stuttering and why was his face red?

So that is the end of Chapter 1 and the end of Madeline's POV. Comment who's POV you want in the next chapter. I will post it tomorrow.