Birthday Post

Let's not think Yeonwoo as an ex-Momoland member. This story is about Actress Yeonwoo and Momoland's Nancy scandal. It happen when both fans found Yeonwoo posting a lot of content on Nancy's birthday. They think that both of them look good together and try to sail the ship on that special day.

——

It was Monday afternoon, Yeonwoo was sitting comfortably on her bed with her two beloved cats, the Siamese Rio and Tuxedo Cookies. She was actively scrolling her thumbs on her iPhone 11pro screen to see what was new in her IG feed. It was not long after her debut as an actress and she was grateful that she received a lot of love from the fans.
Today, her manager called and told that they will releases her 'Rub and Wash Hands' COVID-19 campaign song on 13th April, which was today. She just nodded to the notice without knowing that 13th April was a special day for someone. Although Yeonwoo is an Actress, she was quite a homebody and would prefer to stay at home rather than strolling out there. She was an introvert and has few close friends which majority of them were non-celebs. So, being quarantined was not a big deal for her, it has been her routine.

Back to Yeonwoo, she felt her arm ache after holding her phone for so long against the gravity and decided to put it aside and take a nap.

"Rio-ya, come here" she called the puffy black-brownish siamese who was napping beside her.

"Ahh... ddungddung-ie (fatty)!" said her while lifting him up to her chest.

"Waeyo? Are you angry?" She noticed that Rio was staring sharply into her eyes. That's scary.

"Did I disturb your sleep? Mianhae-yo.. ㅋㅋㅋ" she laughed and rubbed that cat lovingly.

"Let's sleep... *smooch*" she immediately fall asleep after kissing Rio.

———-

*ping ping ping* the sounds of phone notification filled the bunny-like girl's room. It was April 13th, which is the birthdate of Momoland's Maknae. Obviously, it was so blessed on her special day and had been receiving a lot of greetings since 00.00 AM that day. Her pretty American-Korean look and talented skills drew a lot of attention from the Korean entertainment industry. Moreover, she is the visual of the rising group Momoland, so no doubt that of the whole Korean eyes were on her.
Due to her huge popularity, #RainbowNancyDay and #HappyNancyDay became the trending topic on twitter, Instagram, and other social networking sites. She was undeniably proud of herself sometimes to be a no.1 topic in both Korea and worldwide. However, along with her birthday hashtag, she found other hashtag on no.3 trending list. It was #Rubandwash. Well since it was a coronavirus pandemic period, Nancy thought it was common to have such hashtag trending on sns. However, her curiosity took over her to click on that topic and see what was new with the new handwashing tag. She was assuming that it will be another proper and hygienic handwashing tutorial by the health authorities for the public. However, the tag apparently shocked her out. She was not prepared to see a beautiful lady from the tag. It was apparently a handwash campaign by a famous Korean actress, Yeonwoo. To be honest, you can say Nancy was living under the rock since she didn't know more about Yeonwoo, except her name and profession. Poor her, though the whole Korea was shaken by Yeonwoo marvelous acting, Nancy barely know about the actress. As she was searching about actress Yeonwoo information, her phone suddenly bombarded with tons of unending IG notifications from her fans.

Ting.. ting... ting... ting ...100x

"Yaa!! What the hell is that Jonaenshi!" JooE who was relaxing on her bed get annoyed with the loud notification sounds.