𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭

BORN TO DIErevelations at its hardest

BORN TO DIE
revelations at its hardest

BORN TO DIErevelations at its hardest

EDWARD NEVER FELT true pain until now.  He has always assumed when Carlisle turned him into a vampire — having his venom circulate throughout his body, was going to be the most excruciating pain he'll ever have to endure. But, this feeling that he was feeling right now was exceedingly more worse than he could ever imagined.

The moment when Bella turned her head away from his lips, he never felt incredibly hurt. Did she not feel even remotely the way he felt towards her? Was he reading her all wrong? Why would she reject his kiss? Times like these he wishes he could read her thoughts to know exactly why.

Was it because he was a vampire? Of course it was. What innocent angel like his Bella would want to be with a soulless creature like him. He always disliked his existence, but right now he felt utterly disgusted of what he was.

Edward was speeding even faster than usual as he was heading back home. His grip tighten around the steering wheel as he kept on replaying that moment in his head that was now forever embedded into his brain forever. He was feeling so many emotions at once: pain, hurt, anger, disgust, but most of all, love.

Edward is wrenchingly in love with Arabella Faye. At first, he was in denial about his love for her. It was ludicrous! But, as time slowly went by he realized the reason why he was overly protective of her or how much he cares for her, why he wants her undivided attention on him and how she is the center of his thoughts — his universe is because he is in love with her.

He tried really hard to keep this newfound emotion to himself as long as possible, but living with a house filled with vampires is literally impossible to keep something to yourself. Especially when you have an empath, a telepath, and a psychic living in one roof. Jasper was the first one to unintentionally discover his secret love for Bella; which created a domino effect and evidently everyone knew the reason of his sudden positive mood change and why he was fiercely defensive over Bella. Mainly towards Rosalie.