HARRY: THE BEGINNING

His back, yup you know the name harry he just got back into the boarding house and to his amazement, he saw the new kid in his class trying to be friendly and all but he seemed rather prepared to beat harry up if he said the slightest thing to piss him off. At this point Harry knew it was rather the beginning of hell, damn the hostel felt different and not just because it was a different hostel he knew they had gone, his former final year mates had gone and now it's his turn to get ready to go.

At this point, we had all gotten into the hostels taken our beds and all "for time being" and BOOM!! everywhere goes outta control no one was found alone except harry which was weird cus his one for the noise and screaming but he was still stunned with the thoughts of what's next for him is he really ready to move on, had he truly lost feelings for her or was he just telling himself that, the worse part he knew he still had to face her eventually.

He got to the dining that evening he was trembling with fear within, although he seemed to know how to keep it under control, he survived dinner and nothing happened maybe he was just scared for nothing he told himself.

At last lights out finally came but as usual, he didn't sleep through this wasn't cause of her if anyone it was the fact he was in a room with lots of new faces one can't be too sure, as he continuously glanced round the room all he could picture were the different arguments about to go down he finally fell asleep.

NEXT DAY 

Yes, harry woke up nothing too out of the ordinary happened if anything he seemed more indifferent than ever, headed off for classes like practically everything seemed normal he started feeling awkward mainly cus everything went to plan, just when he was about getting his hopes up his new principal called him to deliver her grand speech of how he would be losing his time on sleep to read just wow the only thought now in his head as if she truly was a monster would she be a joy killer or a hope snatcher,  he really wishes he could just vanish or be killed at this point, he was one for arguing but when he looked through those gazing eyes of hers that seemed filled with darkness underneath those lenses he felt his will to argue varnish as it dawned on him this was not up for debate.