Author's Note

Well we all know the situation we're in and tbh im starting to forget what the whole high school experience is like so I decided to write an actual ACCURATE fictional work about what really goes on in high school, like none of the fucking like 80s movies, like no shade towards them, they're actually some of my favorite movies to watch like they're fucking wild bro

Anyways, I want my readers, whether they're just entering middle school, finishing up high school, or graduating from a college, university, or one of the many military academies around the US, to see the experience of high school in an accurate way, and who better to provide that than a high school sophomore sitting at home cause school is cancelled?

But it's not about the curriculum we follow. It's not about the teachers. It's not about the courses my school offers or the grading style we have. It's about the multi-cultural environment students are in. It's about learning from your mistakes and growing up. It's about making new friends and losing old ones. 

it's also about dealing with anxiety and stress, over coming low confidence, and building up self esteem. 

Basically, this whole book is just gonna be a mess of spilled tea cause OMG SIS THERES A TON OF IT!!!

So let's get on with it. 

let's get this show

ON THE ROAD!!!

Edit: so I've kinda given up on this story cause two paragraphs into the first chapter, I realized how fucking STUPID it was. So, yea. Is gonna be something else.