Dinner at pizzahut

Rohan was getting hungry, and it was getting late. Where should be go? Asked Rohan. Maybe we should go to Pizza Hut. Said shrek. Rohan and shrek drove to pizzahut. So, how's your day shrek? Pretty good how about yours? My day was pretty good, but then josuke and his stupid friend decided to erase a part of my house and fix it incorrectly! Well that sounds awful. Said shrek. They eventually get to pizzahut. So Rohan what would you like? Asked shrek. We should get a cheese pizza with breaksticks. That sounds good said shrek. Rohan was surprised when he saw josuke and okuyasu roll into Pizza Hut. JOSUKE, OKUYASU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? Screamed Rohan. We were hungry, what are you doing here and whose that guy? That's my boyfriend shrek and we were also hungry. Well we ordered and just picking up our food. Said josuke. We'll be out of here. Said okuyasu. Thank god. Rohan whispered to himself. Eventually rohan and shrek got their food and started to dine. So um.. shrek how did you end up in morioh? Well um i really don't know I just kinda woke up here. Oh um well that's um... bizarre. So how's the pizza? Asked shrek. It's pretty good but I wish I got pepperonis on it. Said rohan. Well we can always order another one. Said shrek. Rohan and shrek proceeds to eat the pizza. Well we should probably get going. Said shrek.  Shrek and Rohan leave pizzahut and later have an argument if josuke's hair is good or not.