Update

Okay guys,
So I figured it would be easier to get the word out the books. Originally I started everything off with Of Runt when I was about fifteen. I didn't have a real plan for it, I just had a bunch of ideas and I scrambled all of it together. There are other books to go along with Of Runt, like Of Alpha which is a bunch of short stories in Archers perspective. There is Of Luna which is the second book to Of Runt.
There is also Of Fey, which is about a Fairy which eventually does tie in with Reagans story. Eventually there will be Of Queen which is the second story to Of Fey. Soon a completely new story will be out, which is Of Vampire.

All these stories are connected and will eventually merge together. I am slowly going back and editing these books into almost new ones which will be the ones with (Redone) after the title. Technically Of Runt should be the first story read BUT it does not mean it has to be. However Of Vampire will take place before Of Runt and eventually show some characters backstory along with more of the history. Of Fey and it's sequel both heavily lay on the werewolf history which connects with all the history. Of Fey characters interact with Reagan, Archer, and others in their story as well. It's nothing big for Of Runt characters.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. I know that was probably a bit confusing.