Taken

Charlotte POV
      I was walking in the park late at night with Henry. We weren't on a date but we were just talking. We graduated from high school two months ago. Henry was now a full on superhero. Captain Man decided to make Henry his partner not his side kick. "Char, are you sure Michigan is your dream school?" Henry asked. "Yes, you guys need me." I said. I was giving up on moving away and staying in Swellview to continue to help them. "You have such a big heart." Henry said. "Thanks." I said I feel my face blushing. All the sudden we get pulled into a aliway. Henry tried to protect me but he gets knocked out. I got knocked out soon after.
                       Henry POV
          I woke up in a moving van. With the windows covered. I saw Charlotte laying next to me. I promised myself I will do everything in my power to protect her. I still had my watch. But no phone. I needed to stay calm for her. She began to wake up. "Where are we?" She whispered. "Char, I don't know. But I will do everything in my power to protect you." I said. "Thanks Hen. I always feel safe with you." She said. "Shut up you too." A mans voice said coming from the drivers seat. There was a curtain that blocked us from seeing out the front. Charlotte looked scared so I wrapped my arms around her. "Yes sir we are almost there. Yes we got the girl. Sadly her boyfriend was there and we had to grab him but I think we can use that to our advantage." The driver said. "We aren't dating we are just friends!" Charlotte said. "Shut up bitch last warning! Or the Boss will punish you hard." The driver yelled. Two hours later the car finally stopped. Charlotte got nervous, as they open the doors they had guns. "Move it!" A man said Char got out first then I quickly got out. I held her hand tightly to comfort her. "Your boyfriend my ass."  The driver said. We were in the woods and behind a wall. A tall man was waiting for us on the front porch of a house. "I said just the girl." He said. The driver whispers "Take them downstairs. I will be done soon tie the boy up to a chair." The guy said. "Yes sir." We were put in a room in a basement. I got tied to a chair. Charlotte had a chain on her leg she was able to walk around but I could tell she was scared. I pressed the emergency button on my watch. The man came in. "Welcome to your new home pet," He said pushing her onto a bed. "Let her go!!!!" I yelled as he ripped her clothes off. She got raped in front of me. He left uniting me. I ran to her. "It's going to be okay Char, Ray will find us." I said I covered her bruised body with a blanket. She cried herself to sleep. I love her.
                   Ray POV
        The alarm went off. My heart skipped a beat when it came from Henry's watch. Schwoz was able to track them. They were in the woods. I ran to save them. Charlotte and I had a father daughter relationship. Since her parents kicked her out. I told Schwoz to call the police and send the address to the police. I need to save them.