𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

BORN TO DIEall hell broke lose

BORN TO DIE
all hell broke lose.

ROSALIE LET OUT a ferocious roar as she lunged at Edward

ROSALIE LET OUT a ferocious roar as she lunged at Edward. Edward was much more faster as he moved out the way. Emmett quickly sped to his mate's side and pinned her arms from behind.

"I KNEW IT! I GOD DAMN KNEW IT! YOU BASTARD! I KNEW SHE WOULD TELL SOMEONE ABOUT US!" Rosalie menacingly threatens Edward, trying to break free from Emmett's abnormally strong grip.

Lena froze as she watch the entire commotion before her. It was as if she was witnessing a wild angry animal trying to hunt down their prey. Carlisle gave Lena an apologetic look before standing up to look at Rosalie's face.

"Rosalie! Calm down this instant!" Carlisle demanded.

"What's wrong with you, Carlisle? Even now, Why are you siding with him! Did you not hear what she said? She knows that we're vampires and you're still defending him? We need to now than ever to dispose them once and for all! For once, Carlisle, you need to listen to me!" Rosalie shouts while glaring at the adult human. Lena flinched from Rosalie's deadly behavior as she lost the ability to communicate.

"If you just so peeked at Bella, I'll end you myself!" Edward hissed at Rosalie.

"I can't believe you've kept this from us, Carlisle. You told us there wasn't anything to worry about? This is extremely dangerous! Especially, now that two humans know our secret," Jasper growls out in frustration before turning to Alice.

"This is what I've been telling you all along. We couldn't trust Bella with our secret. Humans aren't loyal creatures and they are incredibly indecisive." Alice doesn't say anything as he turned his head to looked at Carlisle.

"Carlisle, Rose is right. If The Volturi find out, they'll not only destroy them, but they'll destroy this family," he protectively spoke up. Jasper hovered over Alice as he wrapped his arm in a protective stance

Esme and Emmett remained quiet as they were too shocked to comprehend all of what was happening.

"No! No, you all have it wrong. Bella didn't tell me anything. I've always knew about the existence of vampires!" Lena finally broke out from her trance. Preventing the situation to escalate even further.