Do You?

I do

It had been one year since Eddie finally got the man of his dreams, after the trials, tribulations, a lawsuit, and a tsunami that sent everything into chaos, it still couldn't keep them apart. The day he confessed how he truly felt was like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders and a light begun to shine through and knowing Buck had felt the same way made everything even brighter, it was the best day of Eddie could think of apart from the birth of his son. Everything felt like it was falling into place at last. The missing piece in his life was finally put into the puzzle of his life and everything now felt whole. Buck was now living with him and Christopher, Eddie had decided on their one-year anniversary he was going to surprise Buck with something special.

It had been a long busy week for Eddie, he had been planning the surprise for a while, hiding it from Buck was not easy. He hated keeping secrets from him, but he knew this would be worth it, the prepping and organising was taking ages. Finally, it all seemed to be slotting in together and everything was in place. He had a few loose ends to sort, and it would finally be complete and be ready for the surprise. His nerves were beginning to build as everything became more real and time drew closer to it all. Eddie decided to work an extra shift on Saturday, mainly so he could get some alone time with the team without Buck there.

Eddie sat there as he looked down at his phone and a soft smile spread across his face as he looked at the picture of him, Buck and Christopher on the screen of them doing a movie night with cake and chocolate all over their faces after having a small food fight in the house.

"So, what is it then?" Hen asked as Eddie jumped back to reality. He looked up with a big cheesy smile on his face.

"Oh, Buck and Christopher and I when we decided to have a small food fight last night. Buck finally sent me the picture after I was pestering him for it." Eddie smiled turning his phone round for the team to see the picture.

"That is adorable honestly. So, what's the glow all about then?" Hen smirked giving him a questionable look as he grinned.

"You know that I can't keep things from you." Eddie groaned as Hen agreed.

"Oh, don't I know it." Hen smirked and continued, "So come on, spit it out."

"Okay, okay, okay." Eddie smirked throwing his hands in the air jokingly. "So, it's obviously mine and Bucks one-year anniversary on Monday."

"How can any of us forget? It's all you ever talk about." Chimney smirked as he walked in. "Have you told her yet?"

"Told me what?" Hen questioned as she looked at Chimney and then Eddie raising an eyebrow as she gave him a stern look.

"I'm getting there." Eddie waved his hand playfully. "It's big I know but I'm thinking of asking Buck to marry me. I'm taking him to where we had our first date in the park and I'm going to ask him there."

Hen begun to scream as she begun to stamp her feet and shake in enjoyment and begun to squeal in enjoyment trying to be quiet.

"Calm down Hen! Don't give the game away. He's got to ask his dad for permission yet, Maddie nearly strung him up by the bollocks when he asked her for permission." Chimney begun to laugh as he explained.

"What? How come you found out before me?" Hen gasped, feeling betrayed.

"I walked in on accident on Eddie and Maddie talking about it and she swore me to secrecy to not say anything till Eddie was ready to tell." Chimney shrugged as he leaned against the counter.

They all looked at each other and begun to laugh as they shook their heads as Hen begun to make a whipping motion at Chimney as he stuck his middle finger up at her with a smirk on his face.